No announcement yet.

Pacquiao apparently will fight in april and September

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao apparently will fight in april and September

According to boxing fanatik via instagram manny pacquiao said he will fight again in april and face marquez in september. I dont know how reliable the source is givin it is instagram and i havent seen a thread on here about it yet. I think april is way too early for him to fight again after that ko. Has anyone else heard anything like this?

Pacquiao is still dizzy from the KO

Give him another month

Comment

Rios or some body Floyd already beat up.

Comment

nvm i overlooked the thread on this already

Comment

manny should not fight for at least 6 months.

Comment

Originally posted by Burner © View Post
            Rios or some body Floyd already beat up.
            yea i figure hes going to take a real easy fight after that ko

Comment

April doesnt sound too bad. After a KO like that if April is too soon then so is September. Either he can bounce back strong or he'll be very tenative his first time back. He should take an easier fight though. Malignaggi in April if he's available.

Comment

Originally posted by RVABoxer View Post
                yea i figure hes going to take a real easy fight after that ko
                Rios isnt a good option then. He pretty much needs someone who will lay down. That fight would be a war for him.

Comment

He should fight Matt Hatton or someone equally terrible.

Really, he should just retire. Whether he got hit with a lucky punch or Marquez laid a trap, there's no question that Manny's not the fighter he was a few years ago. He has an amazing boxing career to look back on and a political future to look forward to.

Comment

Mark my word, as much hate as Rios gets, if they put Pac in the ring with him it is a big mistake. The last thing Pac needs is some iron chinned maniac like Rios in the ring with him after being dusted like that. I would love to see that though.

Comment

Working...
                    X