Collapse
No announcement yet.

Murder by FAT?!?! ... lol!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you get THAT big? At some point don't you say "ok i'm close to 300 lbs I better do something about it" and then you eclipse that and start closing in on 400 lbs, don't you think the same thing, instead of TRIPLING in size?

I know there's more to it from a medical standpoint than just "being fat". What is it about people that let things get so out of control, instead of making a lifestyle change EARLY on and not getting to this point

Comment

Originally posted by JoeWbbmest311 View Post
      How do you get THAT big? At some point don't you say "ok i'm close to 300 lbs I better do something about it" and then you eclipse that and start closing in on 400 lbs, don't you think the same thing, instead of TRIPLING in size?

I know there's more to it from a medical standpoint than just "being fat". What is it about people that let things get so out of control, instead of making a lifestyle change EARLY on and not getting to this point

i think it starts in the brain. for lack of a better term, these people are nuts.

there's got to be something wrong with how your brain and mind work if you're allowing yourself to get like that.

Comment

Working...
      X