Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nonito unified 2 belts tonight. Shouldn't Rigondeaux do the same?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Rigondeaux versus anyone good would be nice at this point. Like a previous poster implied, Teon Kennedy and Rico Ramos aren't impressing anyone.
    I know Arum can find someone better then Kennedy and Marroquin to fight for Rigo......

Comment

Rigondeaux versus anyone good would be nice at this point. Like a previous poster implied, Teon Kennedy and Rico Ramos aren't impressing anyone.
      it would but that doesn't change the fact that most boxing fans want to see donaire-rigondeaux and nonito as a top p4p fighter has not really done much for the fans

Comment

did mathebula unify??? or am i missing something????

Comment

Donaire fans coming up with the same excuse as their idol, he's not relevant enough or he hasn't done enough. Well, Rigo is about to be on his 3rd PPV and has a belt. What did Mathebula do to fight Donaire? Who knows Mathebula? The guy doesn't even have fights on youtube.

I think I like the "maybe" answer from Donaire better than the lame ass excuses.

Comment

Nonito unified 2 belts tonight. Shouldn't Rigondeaux do the same?
            Nobody cares about f***ing belts.

Especially in the lower weight classes. Nobody cares. Fight the big names or STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post

Especially in the lower weight classes. Nobody cares. Fight the big names or STFU.
              so it's donaire vs arce for you right?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Hes too busy fighting guys like Rico ramos and teon kennedy
                Last I checked the Rico Ramos fight was for a belt. Just because Rigo made him look like a joke doesn't mean it was a joke fight. Right now he holds a belt and Donaire holds 2. So to get another belt he either has to fight Donaire or get Mares to fight him, and we all know how well Golden Boy and Top Rank work together. So feel free to tell me how he unifies any belts if he can't get fights with the 2 belt holders? Who should he fight that he's ducking exactly, or are you just blindly hating?

Comment

Says the Julio Ceasar Chavez Jr groupie!
                  hahah
                  OMG the irony in his post

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Nonito has 2 belts
                    Mares has the other

What can Rigo do? Donaire won't fight him. And Mares is with Golden Boy.
                    Rigondeaux should fight Nishioka then.

Comment

Belts do matter, that is wht Rigo is even in the mix. Donaire should fight Nishioka, Mares or Rigo.

Donaire is very versatile, just as Rigo if not more, and VS higher level guys.

Donaire can put on pressure close up and go to the body and head. He can counter, he can box when he chooses to jab and he has speed and power.

Comment

Working...
                      X