Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho; Matthysse is The Best 140-Pounder in The World

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People are already acting as if he KTFO'd Danny... Y'all jump ship like nobody's business

Comment

Wonder how much Angel garcia will run his cob gobbler if this fight does haooen?

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
        Alexander, Judah, PEDerson, Soto and Ajose

4 of them ranked top 10

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        Except he didn't beat the first two. Peterson was a good win - the last two, were "OK".

Comment

I think most everyone agrees with this.

Comment

Originally posted by Rifa
            Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Lucas has been co-signed by one of the Gurus of boxing. Respect. I'm still mad hes letting JMM juice up tho.

man if only cubans can grow bigger then 5'3 122lb with out steroids, oh wait they can solis.

Its sad when your inferiority turns you into a hater.
            Lol... your attempt at being funny failed. And hate? I probably like more Mexican fighters than I do Cuban. Not sure why you're trying to turn this into a race thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Main Source
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

Alexander, Judah, PEDerson, Soto and Ajose

4 of them ranked top 10

Except he didn't beat the first two. Peterson was a good win - the last two, were "OK".
              You're right. I forgot the scorecards is what counts.

Comment

Folks are to in love with his kos Danny Garcia is the king at 140 till otherwise proven not,remember the guy lost to judah............JUDAH.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Folks are to in love with his kos Danny Garcia is the king at 140 till otherwise proven not,remember the guy lost to judah............JUDAH.
                  ¿Did you even see the Matthysse/Judah fight? Matthysse got robbed(just like he got robbed against Alexander) & Matthysse looked better & did better against Judah than García.. Just look at how Judah did against García in the late rounds & compare to how he did against Matthysse..

Comment

Matthysse should be undefeated, but unfortunately because of bad judging he's not..

Comment

Movement and countering beats Matthysse. Standing and trying to trade don't. Peterson was on Jack Ass mode if he thought he could out bang Matthysse. He talked a good game but fell short. I'm picking Garcia if the fight happens. Garcia is a strong young kid with a good punch. He knows how to exploit holes. If he doesn't get too wild like he did with Judah then he beats Matthysse but if he gives any openings for Matthysse to land cleanly then it could be lights out.

Comment

Working...
                      X