Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios 'I KO Danny Garcia!' Willing to rematch Mike Alvarado

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to ride with Garcia,Rios is no bum in the least bit...This has FOTY written all over it...

Comment

I would ride with Rios on this one... It'll take a little more than 4 though. Just my opinion...

Comment

What makes this fight interesting is Rios's chin and unbreakable will.. If he could withstand Garcia's dynamite left hook, I could see him getting a late round stoppage.. But if it goes the distance I could see Garcia pulling out a hard fought W.

Comment

Garcia don't want none, He'll get K.O.'d or T.K.O'd

Comment

GB and TR need to make this fight happen in 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Dudley View Post
              Lol i'm pretty sure he's not feather fisted bud!

lol break him down how? rush him i'm pretty sure you can tie him up lol Garcia has enough tools and enough power and skill at the weight class to dispatch Rios the bar bum bouncer.

When did Rios become KO king when all he does is beat guys with volume punching when you stand in from of him lol

Can't wait for this fight to go down watch what happens to a volume puncher when he meets a body punching boxer.
              Dude has. 70% Ko rate. Nobody is saying he has one punch ko power but that his style is effective in producing stoppages.

Comment

unless rios learns some head movement he'll be eating that left hook all night against garcia

Comment

Rios, just focus on fighting another 140lb contender before you start talkin shit about the guy at the top. Beat Provodnikov, pick up the WBO belt, then unify with the winner of Holt/Peterson.

Comment

Working...
                  X