thats how you know herpes hurts?

interesting

Comment

Originally posted by - v e t - View Post
              thats how you know herpes hurts?

interesting
              black and white=im always right

Comment

Never be too controlling men and f%ck your lady great and often. They will behave like good pets if you do (no offense ladies). It's psychological warfare going on at all stages of a relationship. Acting too controlling displays insecurity and lack of confidence on your part and is very unattractive to the opposite sex. So let nature take its course, if your women is a ho she is gonna cheat, if she is loyal but you arent taking her to pound town she will cheat, if you are too controlling she will cheat. Follow the instructions above on what not to do and for the most part you will be good to go. Carry on men.

Ain't that so Bossy?

Comment

The thing is women put emotions on it while men just wants the hit

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
                    Never be too controlling men and f%ck your lady great and often. They will behave like good pets if you do (no offense ladies). It's psychological warfare going on at all stages of a relationship. Acting too controlling displays insecurity and lack of confidence on your part and is very unattractive to the opposite sex. So let nature take its course, if your women is a ho she is gonna cheat, if she is loyal but you arent taking her to pound town she will cheat, if you are too controlling she will cheat. Follow the instructions above on what not to do and for the most part you will be good to go. Carry on men.

Ain't that so Bossy?
                    I agree with most of what you said.

But with women, cheating isn't about sex, but more about an emotional connection. We vary from you all like that. Sex starts for you guys with a look, for us, it is mental stimulation.

I have never cheated, I just couldn't bring myself to hurt someone, even if they deserve it.

Comment

I get so tired of hearing that "women only cheat because of an emotional connection". Affairs that last a little while are usually emotional, but that also happens with guys too

Girls don't meet A guy at a bar, have a 1 night stand and never talk to them again because of an "emotional connection". The real connectIon they're looking for is the connection between a guys d*ck and their twats, Excuse my French

Comment

Working...
                      X