No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Naazim Thinks Pacquiao, Bradley Should Take New Paths

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Naazim Thinks Pacquiao, Bradley Should Take New Paths

It’s been fairly interesting hearing the feedback from boxing insiders on the controversy surrounding last weekend’s Manny Pacquiao-Timothy Bradley bout. Inside of the MGM Grand, Pacquiao would lose a split-decision to Bradley over twelve rounds after appearing to have done more than enough to warrant the victory.

[Click Here To Read More]

very elegantly put by the great naazim richardson.
    however, the last point about a rematch?
    i dissagree entirely, pacfans will want the match-up badly and bradley did say...
    "the rematch will be decisive" pacman:"it wont go to the judges".
    i bet that biaaaaaaatch roach is squealing like a little piggy after getting robbed.
    it does have to be said, this was worse than either jmm vs pacman (2 or 3)
    but, comparible when adding the two fights as a bad decision.
    bradley is boring but, definately had something here......he was getting through and that was similar to the way in which clottey was getting through, particularly in the later rnds.
    p.s. it makes financial sense.

Comment

he never stated that he thought bradley won/lost.

He did however say that he thought because how he has relations with bradley from back when. The guy deserves a break. So he sounded slightly biased thinking that bradley deserves a break and deserved the win.

If you have a guy who's mentality was broken, even he saw it and probably not until the 10th round was it even competitive where pac slacked off. Does that not state how bad it was?

Comment

I saw the fight in a Sports Book in Panama City, and not understanding the commentary, for all the noise and cheers for Bradley....I Bet bradley by decision @ 5/1, and 25/1 on the draw; so I wasen't being totally Objective, when I scored the bout a DRAW!!!

Comment

Who's going to watch Timothy Bradley? BTW

Comment

I weren't that excited about the original fight tbh but didn't begrudge Bradley his shot (although I wanted him and Khan to fight at 140 first). A rematch would be even less exciting to me, because the fight was worse than I dreamed it would be...I doubt a rematch sells well, which is not something I would have imagined saying if you told me pre-fight Pac would get robbed.

Comment

I agree with Naz...the fight was closer than the mic dudes was calling it...but Timmy could do better in the rematch imo....and Manny will go on a KO mission from the start...so I think they should do it again...it might be better than the first one!!

Comment

The fight was competitive & the commentating was down right awful. I haven't bothered watching it again, but I will. Team Bradley all the ****ing way!! In the rematch a healthy Bradley son's Pacman promotion time baby, war Timmyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!

Comment

This fight and decision is history lets move on and enjoy the new champ

Comment

I can see that he's leaning towards Bradley and saying essentially that it was a close fight. But what's inconsistent is why is he against a rematch especially when he injects business into it. A Pacquiao rematch would make the most business sense from a Bradley perspective. Personally, I don't care whether a rematch happens or not. It's up to them.

Comment

Working...
                    X