No announcement yet.

Fury not impressed with Wladimir?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    It's been circling on the internet that Tyson Fury has seen Wladimir spar recently and he says that he wasn't impressed and that Wladimir looked 'robotic'.

This poll is to see who thinks Tyson would last even a round in Wladimir's world.

Answer honestly now and give an opinion if you like.

I won't add all the rounds as there's absolutely no need to have more than 6.

Poll to follow.........
    You want a shot at Klits? Knock yourself out.

Comment

Wlad would bore us to death for 5 rounds then ko him

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        If Chambers can last 12 then i see no reason fury cant last 6 tbh
        He is a much much smaller and more elusive target than big lumbering awkward Fury.

Why is there so much talk about this guy anyway he has like 14 fights and isn't very good?

Comment

Whats with all the attention Fury is getting

He is an average talent, and i just dont understand why he is talked about so much compared to the actual good HWs

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post

He is an average talent, and i just dont understand why he is talked about so much compared to the actual good HWs
            I gotta admit, that IS a pretty badass name for a boxer though

Comment

Wlad is not a big puncher in spite what we hear but Fury would not last long because he is a green only a up and coming fighter and should be no where near a title shot!

Sounds like a few heavyweight title challengers lately.

Comment

what the hell happened to Tyson Fury VS Thor Hammer???.....

that could be an epic battle...

Comment

Originally posted by Marcov View Post
                  Wlad is not a big puncher in spite what we hear but Fury would not last long because he is a green only a up and coming fighter and should be no where near a title shot!

Sounds like a few heavyweight title challengers lately.
                  Wlad is probably one of the hardest punchers in the history of the sport.

Yeah, I really don't understand that, but according to Emanuel Steward...Fury could be the next dominating HW champ just like Lennox Lewis and Wlad K. Steward seems to think he's that talented for whatever reason.

Comment

Ive only seen Fury say good things about Wlad. Whats the point of this? You got butthurt by something he may have said so you made this pointless poll to make yourself feel better?

Comment

i say 5,cuz we dont know how bad or good for sure his chin and conditioning is,and plus they are both the same height,so the fight could be intresting on how much wlad gets hit.

but im guessing fury would get caught easy by wlads powerful right.

He is correct though,Wlad is very robotic,limited,has his set combination and defensive moves,does them all very well to good effect and does have killer power. Can beat most heavies this era cuz they just dont have the style and mental toughness to beat him.

But wlad does not do anything new each time out its the exact same things really,tbh,he does have a good quick left hook and uppercuts,but they dont get used much until late.

Comment

Working...
                      X