No announcement yet.

Who is Brian Schwartz???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is Brian Schwartz???

I know that Mike Bazzel is Nonito's strength and conditioning coach, and I always thought Robert Garcia was his head trainer, but why is he predominantly with Schwartz? Is he really his head trainer, and Robert Garcia just fine tunes him a little closer to fight night?

Why does he have 2 boxing trainers?

Because he can

Comment

Jewish guy?

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
        Jewish guy?
        Yeah, always see him in Nonito's training videos, and he's labeled as his boxing trainer. I see Nonito with him more than with Robert.

Comment

THIS GUY.

Comment

Originally posted by Tim2daresq View Post
            Yeah, always see him in Nonito's training videos, and he's labeled as his boxing trainer. I see Nonito with him more than with Robert.
            Oh I dont know. Just read the name and put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

donaire trains primarily at undisputed gym which is a lot closer to where he lives than robert's gym in oxnard.. and brian schwartz is the owner of undisputed gym...he also is training marlen esparza the olympic boxer..so it's more convenience than anything i think.

i think robert only helps train donaire for like 2 weeks of the entire 8 week training camp...
              Last edited by Bermuda; 04-09-2013, 06:37 PM.

Comment

While Garcia is regarded as Donaire's "head trainer", Donaire doesnt do most of his work with him

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
                  donaire trains primarily at undisputed gym which is a lot closer to where he lives than robert's gym in oxnard.. and brian schwartz is the owner of undisputed gym...he also is training marlen esparza the olympic boxer..so it's more convenience than anything i think.

i think robert only helps train donaire for like 2 weeks of the entire 8 week training camp...
                  I C. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                  X