No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juanma Happy To Start Fresh as The Next Chapter Begins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Juanma Happy To Start Fresh as The Next Chapter Begins

By Jake Donovan - There stands a very strong chance that Juan Manuel Lopez will see his 30th birthday (later this year, on June 30) well before he sees another major belt around his waist. Even Lopez himself can come to grips with that fact.

Just don’t try to tell him that there isn’t any hope at all to ever reclaim championships status.

“I’m going to show that I have a lot of fight (left) to become a world champion again,” Lopez said while training for his comeback fight. The Puerto Rican southpaw returns to the ring this Saturday after an 11-month absence, when he faces Brazil’s Aldimar Silva Santos.

The bout – which takes place at a catchweight of 128 lb. - headlines a DirecTV pay-per-view show, airing live from Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. [Click Here To Read More]

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP
    By Jake Donovan - There stands a very strong chance that Juan Manuel Lopez will see his 30th birthday (later this year, on June 30) well before he sees another major belt around his waist. Even Lopez himself can come to grips with that fact.

Just don’t try to tell him that there isn’t any hope at all to ever reclaim championships status.

“I’m going to show that I have a lot of fight (left) to become a world champion again,” Lopez said while training for his comeback fight. The Puerto Rican southpaw returns to the ring this Saturday after an 11-month absence, when he faces Brazil’s Aldimar Silva Santos.

The bout – which takes place at a catchweight of 128 lb. - headlines a DirecTV pay-per-view show, airing live from Coliseo Ruben Rodriguez in Bayamon, Puerto Rico. [ Click Here To Read More]
    A new start is always good...lets hope glass chin can handle the new era...

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
      A new start is always good...lets hope glass chin can handle the new era...

that's a common misconception, he doesn't have a glass chin his defense is really bad that's all

Comment

Lets hope he can get back on top looks like he cooled his head and is acting more like a humble fighter and not ****y a rematch with salido at 130 would be fun to see

Comment

Originally posted by commodus
          Quote:

Originally Posted by zuldo

A new start is always good... lets hope glass chin can handle the new era...

that's a common misconception, he doesn't have a glass chin his defense is really bad that's all
          he gets knock down by the wind blowing by.so don't start with me sweetheart...

Comment

Originally posted by zuldo View Post
            he gets knock down by the wind blowing by.so don't start with me sweetheart...

Comment

his chin is the same as A Mere Con

Comment

The injustice this dude faced is unfair as hell. Watch if he comes back strong those same mofos that kicked him to the curb bounce back on his nuts. Especially on here. Dude didn't deserve to be suspended one bit.

Comment

I'm just hoping he doesn't screw up anymore. Can't wait till he mixes up with Uchiyama or Garcia.

Comment

He fights wars alright, i just dont wanna see any man catch brain damage. If he gets buckled again by ko he oughta retire for shure

Comment

Working...
                    X