Collapse
No announcement yet.

Girlfriend is a virgin????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol I remember when I was like 18-19 and girls would say crap like that..."I was a virgin".....***** no u weren't I ****ed u the first day we hung out lol.

I've only got 3 v cards, but man put a towel down cuz if it bleeds it can make a hell of a mess of your bed/furniture

Comment

keep making her horny, keep playing with her clit with ur finger and keep eating that pussey and she'd be begging u to pit the dick in her anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Everywhere View Post
        lol I remember when I was like 18-19 and girls would say crap like that..."I was a virgin".....***** no u weren't I ****ed u the first day we hung out lol.

I've only got 3 v cards, but man put a towel down cuz if it bleeds it can make a hell of a mess of your bed/furniture
        quit ****ing skanks then

Comment

Like a virgin
          touched for the eighty first time.

Comment

probably a month or two. i mean it depends, if you guys see each everyday and you can influence her a lot be okay with it, eventually it should happen. but if you guys see each other every other day or something like that, idk. take her out, treat her nice, and perhaps push for it in about 2 weeks, see how it goes.

Comment

when i was in high school my friend aaron was like 7 girls first guy.we use to call him "THE HYMONATOR"...

Comment

My current gf was a virgin.

Over all it took me 5 months but only 1 month after actually dating. We would have oral and at that time i was really pushing intercourse. Then she told me that once we were in love, she would be ready. So i completely stopped pursuing it and 3 weeks later she decided she was ready.

I just found that she wanted it more when i didnt push it

Comment

both you guys lost your V at the same time

How romantic

Comment

tell her shes BSin unless she lets u find out....

Comment

Damn, how did u get wazzaa, i wanted to be the first to deflower him )

but she is probably lying, they all lie, usually the biggest sluts say that "im a virgin bs"

Comment

Working...
                      X