No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Expects Big Floyd, Pacquiao PPV Buys

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Roger Mayweather Expects Big Floyd, Pacquiao PPV Buys

I have ran across a lot of interesting characters in the sport of boxing during my two years in Las Vegas, but very few have been as outspoken or entertaining as former two-time champion and trainer Roger Mayweather.

[Click Here To Read More]

Roger Mayweather is now really living up to the moniker of "THE ONLY SANE" Mayweather in the family.

Roger like all Mayweathers wants his nephew to fight Pacquiao to shut all the critics and fans around the world.

He is wishing for the PPVs of both men to do good so that a bout between the two will be astronomical.

Damn, Roger wants a big extra retirement check. He must be planning in buying an island. Or is island buying no longer the "in" thing to do for crazy rich people.

Comment

roger u ok bro?? u starting to show sign of pre-******* lol..

Comment

A rather rational convo with a Mayweather

Comment

It's rare to get an interview with Roger in his right mind. He must have run out of coke during the interview that's why he is sane. Dem muthaf**kers.

Good job Chris Robinson nice timing!

Comment

Did someone put a gag order on meth head uncle Roger? He's usually accusing Manny of being on PED's. Someone must have found out that his nephew is on steroids and made him shut the hell up. None of the Mayweathers are sane, they are all hopped up on drugs and have brain rot.

Comment

that don't sound like uncle wifebeater

Comment

He's just promoting Floyd-Ortiz fight!
                He know few people cares...

After this fight, they will HIDE AGAIN!

I won't watch it live, I ll just wait for replay!

Comment

Maybe the anger management is really working.

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
                    Roger Mayweather is now really living up to the moniker of "THE ONLY SANE" Mayweather in the family.

Roger like all Mayweathers wants his nephew to fight Pacquiao to shut all the critics and fans around the world.

He is wishing for the PPVs of both men to do good so that a bout between the two will be astronomical.

Damn, Roger wants a big extra retirement check. He must be planning in buying an island. Or is island buying no longer the "in" thing to do for crazy rich people.
                    Aside from Roger, Jeff Mayweather had been the only Mayweather to ever give Manny props. After Pac beat Hatton, Jeff said that Pac was a special little dude. I was surprised how rational this interview was and how Roger feels like the 3rd fight between Pac & Marquez will be a "classic" fight. Before this, there was only one time (after Pac beat Cotto) when Roger gave Manny his props when someone asked him who were the top 3 P4P in the sport and he said, "My nephew, Pacquiao obviously, and Shane."

Comment

Working...
                    X