No announcement yet.

Elie Seckbach appreciation thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elie Seckbach appreciation thread.

Gotta give it up to Elie, this dude brings the best interviews and asks the right questions to all sorts of fighters, either young prospects or old pros. Much better than the generic questions everyone else asks and I think thats why all the fighters are cool with him filming and asking questions.

Elie I know you read this site so if you reading then dont stop what you doing! Doing an amazing job!

For those who dont know him heres his youtube page with all his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ESNEWs

Last edited by Medved; 09-08-2010, 11:22 AM.

Originally posted by Medved View Post
    Gotta give it up to Elie, this dude brings the best interviews and asks the right questions to all sorts of fighters, either young prospects or old pros. Much better than the generic questions everyone else asks and I think thats why all the fighters are cool with him filming and asking questions.

Elie I know you read this site so if you reading then dont stop what you doing! Doing an amazing job!

For those who dont know him heres his youtube page with all his videos: http://www.youtube.com/user/ESNEWs
    all he does is hype pacs opponents and lick pacs nuts and disses mayweather at every turn. and licks kobes nuts saying hes better than jordan. **** ellie sucksack

Comment

He seems to be able to get great people to interview all the time and then asks them the dumbest and most cringeworthy questions possible

Comment

On the real though, we all gotta be happy that atleast he covers the sport of boxing; he keeps us informed. Who else does it like Elie?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          He seems to be able to get great people to interview all the time and then asks them the dumbest and most cringeworthy questions possible
          Nah he cuts an interview into 2-3 clips so you will see some of the same questions. Theres still nothing better out there that anyone else is doing compared to him. All we get is some lame news channel questions that are generic as hell. Plus he gets fighters to reveal stuff they never revealed before and gets stuff out of them that they will never share with a interviewer because they all friends with him

Comment

Censored; we don't spew racist *****e here...

still cant believe how this talentless prick gets to interview all sorts of celebrities.
            Last edited by BostonGuy; 09-05-2010, 07:57 PM.

Comment

This guy is no better than TMZ, he's basically paparazzi and it's no wonder why he's been kicked out of gyms.

Comment

I appreciate Seckbach but its time for someone of boxing knowledge to take it to the next level. ************* is cool but they dont have the access Ellie has, only if they did then I could finally stop listening to "reporting". "Fightfancom" gets a notable mention as well.

Comment

The guys a douchebag

Comment

He asks some really ******ed questions but he is good because he gets us a lot of coverage. If only there was guy that had access like Seckbach and wasn't so silly.......

Comment

Working...
                    X