No announcement yet.

Who loves Clay Guida??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who loves Clay Guida??

I have to say I love that guy (no ****) He's not the best fighter for sure and losses his fair few. But Every time you watch him fight its going to be awesome. He has an unreal chin and becuase he's quite sloppy in the stand up its always entertaining, ass to this his aggressive nature and long hair and you have one bad ass mutha f**ker!!
    I dont know any real mma fans who have a bad word to say against him. Who's with me??

I don't love him but yeah I like his fights. He seems like a down to earth hard working guy, who has fight skills too so it's hard to not like him. He's alright

Comment

Originally posted by ElHuracan View Post
      I don't love him but yeah I like his fights. He seems like a down to earth hard working guy, who has fight skills too so it's hard to not like him. He's alright
      He knows he doesnt have the skills to be a champ at 155 but he sure goes full throttle to get the win. He was very unlucky not to get the decision with sanchez, and was a couple of seconds away from stoping huerta.

Comment

I have nothing bad to say about the Carpenter. He is probably the most exciting fighter in the UFC and he just loves to fight. Never cried about closes decisions, never makes excuses he just works your ass off and gives everybody a good run for their money. His stamina is out of this world. I remember after the Diego Sanchez war when Rogan was interviewing him he was jumping up and down and saying he can fight again right now.

He is the type of fighter the UFC fans love watching.

Comment

@No1 yeah I thougt he would be able to pull the stoppage

@Dorian yeah his stamina is ridiculous and the fact that he goes balls out in all of his fights is something else. Clay Guida gets a co-sign.

Comment

Guida is one my favorites. He has pretty good ground skills and his fights are always exciting, win or lose. He seems like a humble, friendly guy and never talks **** even after getting robbed on the scorecards. Almost all his losses were either robberies or fights that were too close to call. Too bad he is always on the losing end of close decisions. He's like the Emmanuel Augustus of MMA. How you could you not love this guy?

Comment

Comment

Awesome fighter and an even more awesome person. Always makes time for fans. I been following him since he was a local Chicago favorite, ive even had the honor of rolling with him a few times over at Gilbert Grappling. Great guy, very humble.

Comment

Working...
                X