No announcement yet.

Riot Shield COD MW2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riot Shield COD MW2

I love using the riot shield. Every time I turn a corner with it and an enemy sees me THEY **** THEIR PANTS. The best is to flank the entire team and cause utter chaos. If that doesn't work wait until they shoot all their bullets and while they are reloading hit them with a throwing knife or pull out the pistol and go to town. DarkRuins I know you know what I'm talking about. Anyone else use the riot shield? REASONS?

Originally posted by stickandmove12 View Post
    I love using the riot shield. Every time I turn a corner with it and an enemy sees me THEY **** THEIR PANTS. The best is to flank the entire team and cause utter chaos. If that doesn't work wait until they shoot all their bullets and while they are reloading hit them with a throwing knife or pull out the pistol and go to town. DarkRuins I know you know what I'm talking about. Anyone else use the riot shield? REASONS?
    I occasionally use the riot shield, I hate when your getting shot at and you cant see out of the shield but it's so much fun seeing an enemy take one look at you and as you come forward they go backwards

Comment

Yeah, I remember you using the riot shield. Best way I get rid of them is to run back quickly and then throw a grenade behind where they're standing.

Comment

Just walk up and stab them.

Comment

i love when people use the riot shield on me. . they think they got me cornered and at the last second their knifed lol

Comment

It's useless in certain scenarios which is why I don't use it I prefer a better all around weapon. It's good if you can funnel guys in without them flanking you like on the plane in Terminal or down the corridors in Skidrow.

In places like Underpass and Rust it useless because your either too far away to do anything or your too easily flanked from the back

Comment

whenever somebody rushes me with a riot sheild i just noob tube their ass

Comment

I use it at times to get control points in tough Domination matches. However for the most part I love seeing opponents turn corners with shields. I shoot their feet or flash bang and knight.

Comment

riot shields only weakness is a RPG....

Comment

In S&D a lot i have seen 2 guys from one team, find corner of the game somewhere, face each other, and the one with out the shield just starts firing at the other, they do this for the whole round... Whats that all about?? What are they doing?? You see i love sneaking up on them, jumping in the middle, and one dies cos he shot me, then i just walk away lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X