No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mosley, Molina Sparring For Their Upcoming Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Mosley, Molina Sparring For Their Upcoming Fights

Mexican Olympian Oscar Molina, and former three division world champion Shane Mosley, were sparring together for their upcoming fights. Molina will make his pro debut on the 26th of January in his native Chihuahua. Molina was a medalist in the 2011 Pan American Games in Guadalajara, and he has two fighting brothers - Carlos and Javier. Mosley recently announced his return to the sport and he is scheduled to challenge WBA welterweight champion Paulie Malignaggi on April 27th at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York. Mosley's fight is a few months away, but the veteran is shaking the rust off early.

[Click Here To Read More]

Is there any video of the sparring? I'd like to see how they both look. I hope Shane is seriously going to leave it all in the ring and this be his last.

Comment

Mosley must be broke cause the guy shouldn't be fighting. Mosleys Slur's like a motherphucker brain damage is occurring and needs to stay retired

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
        Mosley must be broke cause the guy shouldn't be fighting. Mosleys Slur's like a motherphucker brain damage is occurring and needs to stay retired
        Agree with that, he's sounding punchy as **** these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post

Comment

Mosleys chin is kind of iron-like so he's always a threat still...but @ the same time his facial features are looking quite distorted...especially from the brut-like blows of Canelo. So I say to you with the utmost respect Shane: Sugar pleazzze........(last dragon reference)

Comment

Originally posted by APBrooklyn View Post
              Mosleys chin is kind of iron-like so he's always a threat still...but @ the same time his facial features are looking quite distorted...especially from the brut-like blows of Canelo. So I say to you with the utmost respect Shane: Sugar pleazzze........(last dragon reference)

Comment

Paulie going to KO Mosley

Comment

Working...
                X