No announcement yet.

Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwyer Likes Bradley Over Pac. Says Pac Is Like Devon

I personally still think that both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac runs through him in 5 but thats just me

pacquiao wins a SLOOPY UD against bradley in a ugly fight,,

mayweather ko's bradley in 6

Comment

Originally posted by DLT View Post
      I personally still think that both Pac & Floyd are horrible matchups for Bradley and that Pac runs through him in 5 but thats just me

I thought it was universally known that Dwyer lost his marbles a few years ago.

Comment

Dwayer is wrong. Again.

Comment

[QUOTE=915angel;11722169]pacquiao wins a SLOOPY UD against bradley in a ugly fight,,

mayweather ko's bradley in 6 mfg

Sniffing spray paint kills ur brain cells as proven with the statement above.

Comment

if dwyer feels this way i will bet my house on Pac.

Seriously, dwyer is a ****ing moron. He has some clever insights, but most of his stuff is just attentionwhoring or (even worse) just ignorance.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
              if dwyer feels this way i will bet my house on Pac.

Seriously, dwyer is a ****ing moron. He has some clever insights, but most of his stuff is just attentionwhoring or (even worse) just ignorance.
              It does make me feel worse about thinking Bradley would have a shot.

Comment

who do you got iwse guy @ pacsmash

bradley headbutts pacquiao all night (hes nothing more then a refined brawler the devin fight proved that)

Comment

This is a thousand times better than a Cotto rematch.

-brett

Comment

dwyer forgot more about boxing in the last year than most of the guys in this forum

he's a gambler
                    he has to take a take and run with it

he's not an analyist

you're not going to be objective,
                    or constantly right, when you are giving a take like the one dwyer is giving

most folks provide an analysis
                    that's really not what dwyer does. he makes a case for a certain take on a fight

and he's right
                    bradley will be able to back pacquiao up

i dont think he will win, but i think he will back him up and work the body
                    he's young, hungry, fast enough, has a solid enough chin

i think the judges would find another way to give it to pacquiao

there's too much at stake (the floyd fight) for tim bradley to get a fair shake

hell, marquez couldnt get a fair shake, and he's a first ballot HOFER and a bonafide ATG

Comment

Working...
                    X