Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Ortiz cherry picking a 34 year old man with a 16 month layoff?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Ortiz cherry picking a 34 year old man with a 16 month layoff?

I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense

Most money against an undefeated fighter.

It's that simple.

You think beating Mayweather would put Ortiz at #1p4p?

Comment

Vicious is kind of a dumb nickname for a boxer~ it means full of vice which really doesn't apply to boxing. Especially a guy like Ortiz I know he is not living a vice ridden lifestyle~

Malicious would be a much better nickname~ as malice would be much more applicable to boxing~

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
        I don't understand why "Vicious" Victor Ortiz is picking on a 34 year old man who hasn't had a fight in sixteen months. Just because he beat one Haymon hypejob, he thinks he can take on another. Pretty Boy Floyd has had all sorts of legal problems that must have affected him and he's rusty. So what does Vic do, he picks on Floyd to fight.

"Vicious" isn't living up to his name and is a businessman coward. Plain and basic common sense
        Victor Ortiz just fought a very hard fight. He needs tune up now to get 100% used to fighting at 147.

Comment

It's 2011 esse... get a youtube account.

I saw a sick video interview today where Victor said he was following in the footsteps of Julio Cesar Chavez Sr. He thinks Mayweather is actually shot like Chavez thought Whitaker was. He also said that he though the Berto fight was close, so he is waiting a few years to rematch him, just like Chavez waited to rematch Taylor, who was the first live body Chavez fought. Then... he said he'd like to end his career like the great Carlos Zarate... moving up to 154 and getting wrecked by a Puerto Rican with skill, like Daniel Santos at junior middleweight, just like Zarate got wrecked by Gomez at 122. Seriously, see if there is a sale at the intelligence store, because it's well worth your buck idiot.

Comment

Cant lie, he picked a helluva cherry on this one. Dude gonna get a huge payday, get a chance to become a mega-superstar, etc. He won already

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Most money against an undefeated fighter.

It's that simple.

You think beating Mayweather would put Ortiz at #1p4p?

Mayweather is just another Al Haymon hypejob that Ortiz is trying to expose. REAL boxing fans know the difference between this coward and a true warrior like Billy Dib

Comment

Mayweather is just another Al Haymon hypejob that Ortiz is trying to expose. REAL boxing fans know the difference between this coward and a true warrior like Billy Dib
                Real boxing fans know that Ortiz was the antithesis of warrior just a few short months ago.

Comment

lol..........................

Comment

Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
                    Real boxing fans know that Ortiz was the antithesis of warrior just a few short months ago.
                    Antithesis? I tried looking him up on boxrec but I couldnt find anything.

Comment

Working...
                    X