Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JUANMA destroys, green, prime, past prime or shot RAFA.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Di Bushbaby View Post
    Rafa is a Marquez & I'd watch the **** talking in this fight because Juanma is a blatant ducker & probably expects an easy fight from a fighter that has probably survived a few fistfights against Juan Manuel Marquez,just saying!!

blatant ducker...........such strong language i reserve for floyd

RAFA is gonna get hurt..........and will lose.......i will accept a bet if you like

Comment

Originally posted by JOZ View Post
      Don't make me laugh man If Mtagwa had 1 more round he would have iced Lopez. The only reason he beats Rafa now its becuase he is over the hill.
      and rafas best weight is 118.....................i agree RAFA will lose bigtime right now

Comment

Don't make me laugh man If Mtagwa had 1 more round he would have iced Lopez. The only reason he beats Rafa now its becuase he is over the hill.
        hate to admit that rafa is in a tough fight his old and has been in brutal battles unlike JUANMA ,, but he has a chance since the rican has no chin ,, still ill go for juanma on a UD .

Comment

Rafa was kod by the great Francisco Mateos who had 11 kos in 31 fights and Genaro Garcia. Not to mention he was stopped by Vasquez a guy who imo doesnt have the power Juanma has.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post

RAFA is gonna get hurt..........and will lose.......i will accept a bet if you like
            U guys are just as bad as *******s,El Pelinchin came to Rico & called out that bwoy in his house,in his house!!Floyd,pacman & Juanma are the biggest ducks in boxing,period!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nimexicatl View Post
              hate to admit that rafa is in a tough fight his old and has been in brutal battles unlike JUANMA ,, but he has a chance since the rican has no chin ,, still ill go for juanma on a UD .
              Too many wars for Rafa I wish him the best and would never count him out in any fight.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post

When someone calls you a f@ggot, a p*ssy, says you are a POS, and says that PR should be ashamed of you, that should make you want to fight that preson...

MAma Lopez went and asked for a million to fight him, knowing damn well he wouldnt get close to that number....

BLATANT DUCK, and a b*tch move on Mama's part to go and fight someone else.....

Comment

Originally posted by ny123 View Post
                  Rafa was kod by the great Francisco Mateos who had 11 kos in 31 fights and Genaro Garcia. Not to mention he was stopped by Vasquez a guy who imo doesnt have the power Juanma has.
                  I know, and everyone else knows this puto got those names off of BoxRec and now this ****er is trying to act like he knows two ****s about either one of those fighters....

Whack @ss beeyatch.... Step your game up son....

Change your username to elMaestrodeBoxRec.....

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                    When someone calls you a f@ggot, a p*ssy, says you are a POS, and says that PR should be ashamed of you, that should make you want to fight that preson...

MAma Lopez went and asked for a million to fight him, knowing damn well he wouldnt get close to that number....

BLATANT DUCK, and a b*tch move on Mama's part to go and fight someone else.....
                    Cab has been calling out Rafa and Vasquez for years now. He called him out in 2006 after the Somsak fight and here after the Moliter win. Go to 8.50 of this video

Comment

Originally posted by HTown_Texan View Post
                      I know, and everyone else knows this puto got those names off of BoxRec and now this ****er is trying to act like he knows two ****s about either one of those fighters....

Whack @ss beeyatch.... Step your game up son....

Change your username to elMaestrodeBoxRec.....
                      Who the **** would know the names of the bums that stopped Rafa fa*got of course i looked them up. Have another beer *****

Comment

Working...
                      X