This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Is it cheating if a girl other than your GF sucks you off?
    Not if you don't move. If she does all the work then you're in the clear.

Comment

• I would say so, yes.

I've always considered myself a very loyal person. I'd like to think that I wouldn't cheat on or betray anyone, although on the other hand I've never been in a position where I was unhappy with my girlfriend and then suddenly a supermodel tried it on with me so...

But if you're serious about someone and know they wouldn't cheat on you, then you shouldn't cheat on them is what I think, even if you do get a good offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
        Not if you don't move. If she does all the work then you're in the clear.
        Fair enough. I enjoy yanking a woman up by the hair, watching that long line of drool run from her mouth to my dick. But that's as active as I'd be whilst being orally pleasured by a mistress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
          Fair enough. I enjoy yanking a woman up by the hair, watching that long line of drool run from her mouth to my dick. But that's as active as I'd be whilst being orally pleasured by a mistress.
          She has to do the belt and the zip too, Clyde. Then it ain't cheating.

All you're doing is standing/sitting there. Judge Judy would agree with me on this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            I would say so, yes.

I've always considered myself a very loyal person. I'd like to think that I wouldn't cheat on or betray anyone, although on the other hand I've never been in a position where I was unhappy with my girlfriend and then suddenly a supermodel tried it on with me so...

But if you're serious about someone and know they wouldn't cheat on you, then you shouldn't cheat on them is what I think, even if you do get a good offer.
            I'm a loyalist. Couldn't bring myself to cheat nowadays. If I was fed up I'd just walk. I'll be getting a prenup JIC.

Originally posted by Southpaw Stinger View Post
            She has to do the belt and the zip too, Clyde. Then it ain't cheating.

All you're doing is standing/sitting there. Judge Judy would agree with me on this one.
            Every woman does the belt and zip for me, from HS to now. It's one of my rules.

Comment

• What do you guys think about Barrera-Soto and Mosley-Mora?

I think MAB should retire, but I suppose he has a shot at beating Soto. Still, Soto is tough as nails, has good power and is naturally the bigger man. Hopefully it's Barrera's last fight either way.

Shane doesn't have that long left, I don't think he should waste his time on someone like Mora. I actually think Mora has a good chance of winning, his movement may cause Mosley problems, and Shane has proven several times that 154 isn't his division.

Shane should go after Berto, but if he's moving to 154 then a title fight with Spinks would probably pay almost as much, get him a belt and therefore set him up better for a Cotto rematch or whatever direction he heads in.

Still not sure if I like Mosley. I used to. I like his style, and he's seems like a good guy in interviews. But all that steroid stuff is a black cloud over his career.

Comment

• Barrera schools Soto.

Comment

• The Swiss Nazi got knocked out of Wimbledon.

I bolted hard in my pants. Vamos Rafa!

Comment

• uh oh......

floyd-pac might not happen.

schaeffer/golden boy was bringing up "jmm beat pac" and "pac is scared of jmm" again. setting up pac-jmm 3 possibly.

even golden boy is preparing backup plans for manny for when floyd ******* out of the fight again.

Comment

• JMM is such a gay, and I mean that in a bad way. He's not like the good gays you get in the Lang.

Comment

Working...
                      X