No announcement yet.

Why Does HBO Have a Crush on filipinos?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fceeviper View Post
    Because Manny is HBO's cash cow. HBO/Jim don't care if Manny is taking or might be talking PEDs, HBO/Jim only care if his opponent is.

Fuk them.

No surprise here.
    wow thats incredible after what he accused marquez of thats ridiculous i have lost all respect its like hbo is selling hate

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
      yah that fight was amazing...
      Absolutely. Big DUnn is hopeful that as boxing returns to the networks that they show more of the smaller weight fighters and that BAD/FNF/SHobox use those platforms to show title fights/marquee matchups of the smaller guys.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
        wtf then how come HBO didn't pick up viloria vs marquez???
        I think Showtime was, but then decided against it

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
          Yes they do.

But they have an even more extreme love & bias toward all the black fighters.
          yeah thats funny, it goes to show you how some of these guys are racist supremacist they keep btiching about no black fighters getting love? well thats BS they want all the love and nobody else to get any shine just their own, now that to me is racist, through history the majority of fighters getting love have been black fighters. My favorite fighters growing up were all black, so I dont get where this blacks are not getting respect or love.

So why are they *****ing when someone from other countries get love? and its funny its always a hyped up fighter, they claim these non black fighters are all hyped up to me that shows who the real RACISTS are.

Its hypocrisy.

Just look at it, who are the guys ducking? they happen to be all non black fighters, and it seems this stems from everyone attacking Floyd for ducking fights, so they have to retaliate but attacking every non black fighter who is getting love or attention and find a fighter they believe they are ducking.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
            jim lampley was ready to cry about manny being KTFO once the cameras were no longer rolling. He continuously alleges that Juan is using drugs, but Juan has volunteered for any kind of testing.

On the other hand pacquiao has continuously ran from stronger testing even when over $40 million was offered. Juan wasn't praised on The Fight Night despite his desire to test, and neither was Floyd, THE pioneer for random blood and urine testing.

Instead lampley suggests pacquiao suffered an injustice at the hands of Marquez and goes onto protect Nonito's untainted name, coincidentally a filipino.

you used and highlighted the word volunteered but you don't even understand what it means. you're stupid and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.

Comment

Pac was a superstar for a lot of yrs
              Nonito's becoming a star now as he goes up in weight
              Viloria was getting some love before yrs ago, but kinda sputtered
              now he's been coming back strong recently, but he hasn't been on HBO
              they cater to guys who bring excitement and money, nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                you used and highlighted the word volunteered but you don't even understand what it means. you're stupid and doesn't deserve to be taken seriously.
                You have a strong personality. Did your sister beat you one too many times as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  You have a strong personality. Did your sister beat you one too many times as a child?

Comment

Originally posted by NatiKid
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by fceeviper

Because Manny is HBO's cash cow. HBO/Jim don't care if Manny is taking or might be talking PEDs, HBO/Jim only care if his opponent is.

Fuk them.

No surprise here.

wow thats incredible after what he accused marquez of thats ridiculous i have lost all respect its like hbo is selling hate
                    jim lampley has ties to manny other than being a fanboy..conflict of interest?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

I just never got HBO's infatuation with Nonito and them trying to spoon feed his "super stardom" down our throats. Yes he's a damn good fighter and a P4P elite, but he's not a super star. He headlines these cards but only time there's a decent crowd is because he's fighting a Mexican or there's known fighters on his undercard.

Comment

Working...
                      X