Collapse
No announcement yet.

Have you ever been Knocked Out before?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never been knocked out, knocked down once in a bar, got back up and me and my boys ragged on some ***** ass!

Comment

nope.

some of you guys are describing some pretty serious head trauma that you've gone through...

Comment

Also the smell of incense used to knock me out when I was kid in Church. Kneeling down. Sitting down. Standing up. Smell of incense. Hail Mary . Our Father. Tunnel vision. Feeling cold. Blackness. Wake up. Get sent home.

Of course what I have described there is fainting.

I got knocked out by a cricket bat, too. I was playing football and some other kids were playing cricket and one of the kids managed to sling shot the bat about 40 foot in the air and everyone saw it accept me because it knocked me smooth out. Woke up looking like Fernando Vargas in the Mosley fight.

Comment

I remember being stunned by a punch that connected on the side of the head by a much older guy when i was a little kid. maybe when i was in 4th grade.

we were in the woods back in the philippines looking for spiders. we collected and fought them and its usually in the morning where they would come out and build there nests on mango trees. short on the way back home after we collected a few badass ones, we accidentally trespassed on someone elses farm land. 2 guys saw us, chased us off with machetes, i was scared as fuuck. i was a kid, i got caught and i started crying. i said i was sorry didnt know it was their land and this fcker just punched on the side of the head. i was stunned, saw tiny lil white speckles as i was landing on my back but pretended i was knocked out and laid on the ground to prevent more beating. then he just yelled to get the fck off their land. got up and ran for my life. rendezvou'd with my friend, i guess he got away but the fcker was laughing i got caught. *******.

Comment

I was in the park a few years ago riding a bike and saw there was a large ramp someone had set up. It was a front door resting diagonally on a tree trunk/stump. Went up it as fast as possible and I guess I went over the handlebars in mid-air and landed on my head. Not sure how long I was out for but I stood up as soon as I came to but then just went back to the floor again, my legs just had no strength to them at all. My head was bleeding a bit but not a lot and not for more than a few minutes.

Went home and threw up, felt to sick to move for the rest of the day but was alright 24 hours later.

There is a small element of euphoria to it, which I think may come from the brain releasing pain reducing chemicals or whatever. I found the whole thing pretty amusing when it happened despite it being pretty painful to get home.

I've been choked out before in training and I had blackouts as a kid, and in both cases I had a really refreshed feeling as soon as I woke up, a bit like someone had hit the reset button on my brain and it had re-booted without any slow programs running in the background.
            Last edited by Clegg; 12-08-2012, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
              I was in the park a few years ago riding a bike and saw there was a large ramp someone had set up. It was a front door resting diagonally on a tree trunk/stump. Went up it as fast as possible and I guess I went over the handlebars in mid-air and landed on my head. Not sure how long I was out for but I stood up as soon as I came to but then just went back to the floor again, my legs just had no strength to them at all. My head was bleeding a bit but not a lot and not for more than a few minutes.

Went home and threw up, felt to sick to move for the rest of the day but was alright 24 hours later.

There is a small element of euphoria to it, which I think may come from the brain releasing pain reducing chemicals or whatever. I found the whole thing pretty amusing when it happened despite it being pretty painful to get home.

I've been choked out before in training and I had blackouts as a kid, and in both cases I had a really refreshed feeling as soon as I woke up, a bit like someone had hit the reset button on my brain and it had re-booted without any slow programs running in the background.
              I definitely know the dizzy and sort of spacy feeling you get from a serious blow to the head. Once I fell off my skateboard on concrete and landed on my face with the impact just below my left eye. It seemed like nothing, but in fact I was definitely very jarred and I'm pretty sure I may have had a concussion. I felt the dizziness, etc. for the rest of the day. I didn't enjoy the feeling at all though, quite hated it.

Comment

Working...
              X