Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan "I was too confident, I need to go back to the style which works for me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kahn is stupid, Freddie was actually giving him the right advice during the Garcia fight.
    Stupid kid though he could go in and bang, you got caught paid the price.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Hes fighting a 5ft6 lightweight with a 35% K.O ratio against nobodies whose never sold ticket to anybody outside of a family member. Yes Vitali fought Charr, I thought that was a bad choice of opponent too....
      lol.. Molina fought in more light welterweight fights than Khan has so not sure what you're talking about there? The guy has bounced between those two weights his whole career. As far as being 5ft 6', that's only 4 inches shorter than Khan. You do remember that Vitali Klitschko lost to Chris Byrd right? He was 7 inches shorter and like 35lbs lighter than Vitali.. lol

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
        lol.. Molina fought in more light welterweight fights than Khan has so not sure what you're talking about there? The guy has bounced between those two weights his whole career. As far as being 5ft 6', that's only 4 inches shorter than Khan. You do remember that Vitali Klitschko lost to Chris Byrd right? He was 7 inches shorter and like 35lbs lighter than Vitali.. lol

Oh really? Shame most of those were against career long super feather journeyman at the very tale end of their careers.

Chris Byrd is a borderline hall of famer with wins over Cooper, Vitali, Holyfield, Tua etc
        Who the hell is Carlos Molina apart from some undersized, cherry picked opponent that has never beaten anybody in the top 100?
        He is an utter nobody and frankly its a disgraceful choice of opponent despite Khan coming off two beatings. To top it all off it appears the fight is going to be at welterweight, what a joke!

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          Who the hell is Carlos Molina apart from some undersized, cherry picked opponent that has never beaten anybody in the top 100?
          Now you're going in circles.. who the hell was Manuel Charr? lol

Comment

Hopefully Hunter can get Khan to be fully focused inside the ring. He really needs to help himself though, and not throw the game-plan out the window and try prove a point every time he gets tagged.

Comment

Working...
            X