No announcement yet.

Leaving Islam.........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Amazinger, the first step is yelling and screaming the way Bozz, rage whatever he calls himself now is doing. The next step once he realizes he isn't getting anywhere is threatening to cut your head off....

Wait for it, wait for it...................
    So this means you have nothing to say,and you think cracking a corny joke will do the job? No, the more you type the deeper you're digging your own grave.

I suggest mr garage coach caughtemoc should take a time out because he just got pwned..you're 40 dude you just can't pull the trigger anymore

Comment

Originally posted by hent View Post
      Juan Carlos Gomez and Caballero are other converts to Islam both from Latin America.
      There's many more but I'm not trying to piss caughetmoc off ..it's just in his nature to get angry..i prove him wrong on a daily basis and all he has left is to verbal abuse me kinda sad seeing a 40 year old man bring himself to that level..and it really shows how pure his Christian/Catholic heart is,Jesus would be proud of him.

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
        So this means you have nothing to say,and you think cracking a corny joke will do the job? No, the more you type the deeper you're digging your own grave.

I suggest mr garage coach caughtemoc should take a time out because he just got pwned..you're 40 dude you just can't pull the trigger anymore
        Hahaha, not yet 40 still have a way to go but I don't even know why your going on about this because I never once said that people don't convert to Islam, I just said that people are influenced MOSTLY by where they grow up and who raises them...

Is that wrong? No, it's 100% right. If I was born in Pakistan, I would most likely be Muslim, just a fact.

I really get under your skin don't I? hahaha Don't be mad because I help train kids and am involved in boxing .
        Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 06-24-2011, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Cauthemoc esse it's your people ..don't hate appreciate

Yet I'm the angry one? Hahahaha........I get to you so bad it's hilarious. Your obsessed with me.

Comment

Hahaha, not yet 40 still have a way to go but I don't even know why your going on about this because I never once said that people don't convert to Islam, I just said that people are influenced MOSTLY by where they grow up and who raises them...

Is that wrong? No, it's 100% right. If I was born in Pakistan, I would most likely be Muslim, just a fact.

You're trying to make it look like every Muslims was brain washed since the day he was born,if that's the case then start asking yourself if that maybe happened to you.

I really get under your skin don't I? hahaha Don't be mad because I help train kids and am involved in boxing .

Yet I'm the angry one? Hahahaha........I get to you so bad it's hilarious. Your obsessed with me.
            Well it's very easy to see that you're upset and my advice is if you want to talk to someone and argue then have some back up ..proof of any kind..you abusing me just makes you look stupid.

And no I'm not mad that you're training kids,no one with a normal functioning brain would associate with you in real life because you have nothing to say which could benefit anyone in any way..and it's interesting the other day you claimed to be training with pro fighters and MMA guys the next day you're the average kiddy coach..you seriously need to find yourself lol

Comment

Well it's very easy to see that you're upset and my advice is if you want to talk to someone and argue then have some back up ..proof of any kind..you abusing me just makes you look stupid.

And no I'm not mad that you're training kids,no one with a normal functioning brain would associate with you in real life because you have nothing to say which could benefit anyone in any way..and it's interesting the other day you claimed to be training with pro fighters and MMA guys the next day you're the average kiddy coach..you seriously need to find yourself lol
              I can't have both in the gym? LOL
              Last edited by Cuauhtémoc1520; 06-24-2011, 03:41 PM.

Comment

There's many more but I'm not trying to piss caughetmoc off ..it's just in his nature to get angry..i prove him wrong on a daily basis and all he has left is to verbal abuse me kinda sad seeing a 40 year old man bring himself to that level..and it really shows how pure his Christian/Catholic heart is,Jesus would be proud of him.
                The guy has serious anger issues. Maybe he didnt get to have his siesta today.

Comment

Look who got mad these two holding hands in unity

Islam is the fastest growing religion especially in America you fools

Nyahahaha.......

Don't be afraid you will be protected in the U.S. if you become an apostate.

Comment

Well you two sour grapes can talk about leaving what ever you want ..I spoke and I spoke the truth it's up to you if you accept it or not..all I know is I pwned you two and that's why this thread was created

here one mo time fo my homies yaayyyyyyyy

You PWn no one.And your truth is all false.That is why we don't accept your Allah.Its not the G*D of Abraham but by Quraysh tribe. Know the history of it then we can have a talk. Read Sura 115=1,5.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
                      I knew that that's why they need to come over and be protected by the law from these fundamentalist tribalist mullahs.
                      I just got this idea from Mrknlv's leaving Las Vegas....
                      Nice.........honestly we should cut the world off from moving here for awhile,enough poor depressed fck fighting for sht jobs as it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X