Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much of a chance do you give Montiel against Donaire?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthpawSwagger View Post
    Donaire gets hit with shots every now and then. He'll outbox Montiel but will know that he's been in a hard fight.

Donaire close but clear UD.
    Reason he barely gets hit cause 4 or 5 inches taller or bigger
    donaire has fought fly weights and minimum weight fighters
    Montiel is an elite fighter if any of You canT Handle thats
    fine but Montiel either destroys Donaire or beats him

ko 4 or 6

Comment

i would say its 50/50. i havent seen much of nonito but lots of people are hyping him up.
      its going to be a good fight hopefully, but im pulling for montiel.

Comment

I totally agree... Montiel is no joke... After donaire feels those shots from montiel then he will know that he,s in for either a knockout or a asswhooping on montiel side... Montiel by knockout within 7...

Comment

If you think Montiel will win visit my bet thread......

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...10#post9865410

Comment

donaire ain't got no chance he's gonna get KTFO

Comment

Originally posted by mesher View Post
              Your talking like Montiel has more power than Nonito, I don't think so. Both are relatively equal in terms of power, however Nonito moves better and is the more dynamic fighter.
              Yes he is. Montiel has power to hurt any one. Hasegawa wasnt a chinny fighter and looked what happend. he has ko power. Donaires power comes more from his speed and accurate punching.

Comment

I heard Donaire's walking weight is around 140. And he will move to 122 after this fight. Nonito is huge for this division. I don't think Montiel's punches will hurt him that much. Furthermore,he has height, reach and speed advantage. Too many factors in his favor for Montiel to overcome.

Donaire in 6.

Comment

At the Mandalay Bay gotta go to this one.Hopefully they have a descent undercard.Will this be a latin fury ppv?

Comment

60/40 for Montiel......people under estimate his boxing skills. He will TKO Donaire in the 11th.

Comment

not much. Donaire is the man now. This is his time to shine.

Comment

Working...
                      X