Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Boxing is the cream of the crop....AGAIN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol at the brits trying to make them selves feel better, I know you guys need something to look forward to after seeing your country get run over and your public servicees ruined by SCUM (like wazza, he wants to be british so him and his family dont get deported back to Pakistan).

Lol at everyone listing David Haye who is the biggest coward on earth, you guys have nothing and never will because U.K turned out to be a Leftist Liberal PANSY P.C State with big brother watching down on everyone and you cant do anything anymore while you watch your country being ruined by all the immigrants, the only thing britain has going for it in boxing is

1) Carl Frotch
    2) Ricky Hatton

AK is a marathon runner with no chin who is an accident waiting to happen (dont worry they will never mach him up against someone like Maidana, it was too close and he got LUCKY running to a decision, Hmm so AK = No power, No Chin = GOOD COMBO the only reason he is populat is because hes a **** if he was white boy he would be hated on in UK but all the brownies like bcfc and wazaa are riding his cox because outside of cricket they dont know any other brown boxers they can slobber their precum on)

David Haye = hahahaha what a JOKE, in the USA im sure people would tell this guy the truth but in jolly good england where you cant hurt other peoples feelings because the immigrants might be offended or you might offend someone everyone also rides this coward pansy's cox, this "wanker" is going to get KTFO if they ever put him in against anyone who's not a cab driver.

The only decent things to happen to uk was
    1) Joe Cal
    2) Ricky Hattton
    3) Lennox Lewis
    4) all the scum going illegally under lorry's to UK/EU instead of ruining my nice country. Dont worry you guys will still pay them big cash while you watch them laugh in your countries face while working illegally and using up your public services while not learning the culture/language and crying about their "religious beliefs"

Yea UK, you guys are the best!

Comment

HOORAY FOR UK!

I wish to be there to exhibit my arts...someday.
      www.fabiedesilva.com

Comment

Don't forget FOTY Haye vs Harrison.

Comment

Originally posted by GOAT86 View Post
          Stop takin those roids bro. This statement is a sign that they're not good for your health. England isn't the birth place of ANYTHING "modern".
          "England isn't the birth place of ANYTHING "modern".
          yeah they are!... the birthplace of dental carries.

froch woops ward!

Comment

It is actually a documented FACT that over 75% of people born outside of Great Britain wish they were English. And the country with the highest percentage?

The fat ol’ U S of A

Comment

I thought they changed the name to North Pakistan?

How are those Muslim courts going for you guys?

Comment

Overall I think the Brits did outstanding this past year, people can't hate on them (except maybe for Haye for that questionable last fight). What's good for British boxing is good for boxing in general.

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post
                  It is actually a documented FACT that over 75% of people born outside of Great Britain wish they were English. And the country with the highest percentage?

The fat ol’ U S of A
                  LMAO! This is such a bold faced LIE! You know damn well that over half the people in the US can't even point to England on a map, let alone have enough time between meals to actually answer some Brit's questions.

But seriously, bro, who really wants to be English? I sure as hell don't and would say that most people would agree. Next time they do a survey like that, they should make sure to look for people to question besides the ones waiting outside a British embassy.

Comment

Originally posted by mines a pasty View Post

The fat ol’ U S of A
                    FALSE!

Idk where u got those facts from but i like our dental care way too much to **** around in britain..

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
                      FALSE!

Idk where u got those facts from but i like our dental care way too much to **** around in britain..
                      We like our free health care way too much to **** around in America.

Comment

Working...
                      X