No announcement yet.

tysons breathing problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bin Laden View Post
    Mike tyson didnt have breathing problems during his prime. 86-88. He went 10 - 12rounds with ease and was having fun

He did have breathing problems later in to his career, that is because he hate dhow people changed against him and what he had become. Thats why he couldnt breathe during fights

Mike talks about in his doc, saying that he was signed under age, jacobs and clayton were slave masters... mikes mind is still screwed

I have the document of Mike contract when he turned pro on my comp, he wasnt underage. He was signed at the age of 18. His signature and anything in addition was included in the doc
    He did have breathing problems he said it in his movies but, since he had power not that many fights lasted very long.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      How much better would have Tyson been if he didn't have breathing problems?
      Originally posted by GuachupitaAssn View Post
      He did have breathing problems he said it in his movies but, since he had power not that many fights lasted very long.
      not in his prime he went 12 hard rounds with tucker and he didnt show any stamina issues. the peek a boo style is the most strenous style and expends more energy than any other style. so if he had breathing problems he wouldnt of being able to do it.

Comment

So does Jermain Taylor

Comment

Aaron Pryor also was rumored to have the same problem. Many believe that that "magic bottle" he used in the first arguello fight was actually water mixed with crushed anti histimine meds to give him greater lung capacity in the late rounds. Some people thought cocaine was mixed in and nobody would know the truth as the FSBC failed to do a post urine test.

Comment

did tyson lack stamina in his prime?.

Comment

Originally posted by Bin Laden View Post
              Mike tyson didnt have breathing problems during his prime. 86-88. He went 10 - 12rounds with ease and was having fun

He did have breathing problems later in to his career, that is because he hate dhow people changed against him and what he had become. Thats why he couldnt breathe during fights

Mike talks about in his doc, saying that he was signed under age, jacobs and clayton were slave masters... mikes mind is still screwed

I have the document of Mike contract when he turned pro on my comp, he wasnt underage. He was signed at the age of 18. His signature and anything in addition was included in the doc
              he filmed that documentary 3 years ago while he was in rehab so he said a lot of things then that he wouldnt have said today.

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23 View Post
                not in his prime he went 12 hard rounds with tucker and he didnt show any stamina issues. the peek a boo style is the most strenous style and expends more energy than any other style. so if he had breathing problems he wouldnt of being able to do it.
                I heard SRL had asthma but, I don't remember him having stamina problems although I don't remember much of his fights.

Comment

Working...
                X