Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maniac dropping truth bombs up in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
      Tito's run at WW gets overrated and his "Power" is a myth that can be attributed to his tainted wraps

People actually call him a top 10 WW ATG because he beat a bunch of bums. Sure he was knocking everyone out with tainted wraps They took em away and he got KTFO.

I was a fan up until I found out he was a cheater. I don't support cheaters.
      Tito **** know the truth but they hate to admit it.Tito without wraps is nothing but a club fighter with a wild left hook.

Khan peppers his face all night long before putting him to sleep

Comment

This thread is disrespectful to a legend, and makes posters on this site look real bad. I just feel as if people shouldn't comment on boxing if they don't know anything about it.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
          This thread is disrespectful to a legend, and makes posters on this site look real bad. I just feel as if people shouldn't comment on boxing if they don't know anything about it.
          what?? please explain yourself young man

Tito's best win was a man who loves to wear fishnet tights.even that was a massive robbery

Legend = HAHAH

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
            that morality when out the window when 3 threads were made to discredit the legendary Margarito just today alone.

Comment

Depends if Tito could use his loaded gloves.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                Depends if Tito could use his loaded gloves.
                Tito with no loaded gloves = Khan ko

Comment

Khan gets stopped, gloves or no gloves. Tito takes him apart in 5.

Comment

What drugs you guys on, I want some of dem drugs. LOL. You guys know tito never cheated. Fact is fact. So here my opinion on the fight. Tito destroys this man. Tito chin is 100times better then khan. Khan is a bum. I would had like to see margarito vs tito. I still think tito destroy that guy but at least its a somewhat threat.

Comment

Tito KO... Khan wouldn't be able to do ****

Comment

Working...
                      X