Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny made me a fan last night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Manny fan too, and seeing him put to the mat violently twice was hard for me to see I'll admit. But like he said, that's boxing. That's sports. Comes with the territory. His mindset was pretty clear to me -- make an emphatic statement and dominate Marquez to remove all doubt on who the better fighter was. Well, he paid dearly for that mindset in the end.

It has been a tough few wks for me, witnessing the end of my two favorite fighters (Cotto & Pac). But like they say, all good things must come to an end, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
      If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass
      lolz bro PAC could not even beat a 100 count, I am joking now but it was really scary that Manny did not move for quite some time and I am sure a lot if not all of my Filipino countrymen were at that moment was as scared as I was...

Comment

Originally posted by Lotus Flower View Post
        how about ali's behaviour...
        Awful he racially discredited another black man to make money what a civil rights activist.

Comment

Originally posted by JOM'S View Post
          lolz bro PAC could not even beat a 100 count, I am joking now but it was really scary that Manny did not move for quite some time and I am sure a lot if not all of my Filipino countrymen were at that moment was as scared as I was...
          He might not have been able, to, actually. Was he out for 2 minutes?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
            He might not have been able, to, actually. Was he out for 2 minutes?
            just about the whole round 7

Comment

If you look at both faces during the post fight interview you can tell that Pac was winning the fight. And the compubox numbers weren't even close

Pac just couldn't beat the 10 count. If he did he would've continued to kicked Marquez's ass
              Don't matter, Juan Manuel Marquez set that knock out like a true technician. Pacquiao did what he always does, try and overwhelm his opponents with wild, awkward shots but JMM always figures him out and lands the more precise shots.

Comment

You mean he wasn't able to beat the 10 minute count..

Comment

Originally posted by ~BoZz~ View Post
                  You mean he wasn't able to beat the 10 minute count..
                  How could he? He was asleep before his face even hit the canvas!

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                    Bro. You realize you're not doing any Pacquiao fans a favor by posting like this. Stop giving us a bad name!

Yes, Pacquiao was winning for sure, before the KO, but you can do nothing but congratulate JMM.
                    He was winning **** lol

Comment

Yeah made me a fan too

Comment

Working...
                      X