No announcement yet.

Tony Thompson vs. Eddie Chambers set for Oct 28 in Atlantic City

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
    Wlad's sons are gonna mix it up?!?...cool ....lets go Eddie!!!
    wlad is a bad father. he should stop letting them eat all those sugary treats.

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
      Eddie boxes his socks off.
      I hate to say I agree, but I want to see tony wins though I met him at AC during Martinez/Pwill 2 fight. He's a nice guy.

Comment

2006-2008 Thompson vs Chambers is a 50-50 fight.

Thompson has slowed down since the KO loss to Wlad in 2008.

Chambers has only fought once since the brutal KO loss to Wlad. He's bringing in Emanuel Steward for this fight. If he's in good shape like he was against Wlad and Dimitrenko, he should win by UD. He's 10 years younger, too fast, too athletic and too skilled for 39 year old Thompson.

Comment

I like both guys, Especially since Chambers is fights out of Philly, but expect Thompson to win. Eddie is going to struggle to find his range and ability to place shots, let alone combinations, Thompson is a very lengthy technical smothering kind of fighter, He will impose this, including his size on Eddie. Thompson isn't athletically gifted at all, but he is a veteran, and he is well rounded. I just do not see Chambers landing significantly on Thompson. Don't compare the Dimitrenko fight, where Chambers handled the big man very well, with this fight. Tony Thompson is a much different animal, and a more skilled one at that. Much better defensively, technically and versatile. Thompson by decision, 117-111.

Comment

Thompson is going to up his level like he did vs Wlad and take this one.

Of course he's been bored fighting nobodies after doing well vs Wlad. Anyone would be.

Comment

Wlad's leftovers are fighting...

Comment

Working...
              X