Hulk Hogan Doing A Brock Lesnar on UFC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hogan by armbar

Comment

IMO Danny Hodge had the most potential to be amazing MMA fighter. He was an absolute beast of a wrestler, Golden Gloves Champ with about 10 pro bouts. Plus his grip is legendary (Crush an apple and brake pliers in one hand) to the point that if he got his hands on his opponent they aren't getting away. He'd be best suited to 185, although on the smaller side, but would be a huge 170lb'er.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
        Imagine prime Stone Cold Steve Austion in UFC! IMO he could do some serious damage, the man was a nutcase.
        The guy was already grounding and pounding before anyone knew what the ufc was!!!!

Comment

He would win every match or threaten to walk out if he couldn't and would no sell everyone's GNP.

Comment

I picture the Hulkster being a cross between Josh Barnett and Tim Sylvia.

Comment

And Hogan climbs out of the cage and claims victory.

'I am a real American.................'

Comment

5,10 Chris Jericho destroyed goldberg so i doubt he could do mma

Comment

Originally posted by HOMELESS BUM View Post
                  5,10 Chris Jericho destroyed goldberg so i doubt he could do mma
                  I wouldn't say destroyed as the story goes. It's much like the story of when Booker T whooped Batista. I still think Goldberg would've done well in MMA regardless of the Jericho thing. If he would've left when Brock did, I think he could've made an impact.

Comment

I guess for a big guy he was pretty athletic

Angle would be my bet.. tough mothafuker to had a match with a broken neck

Comment

Working...
                    X