Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: WHICH FIGHTER IS THE MOST BORING insomnia providing from this list.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
    Wow the hate on this board is insane...How the ****k is Mayweather on the list
    [img][/img]

Mayweather is boring? He is the definition of sweet science and you guys claim to be fans of boxing but the one fighter who embodies the total package of the sweet science is the most hated fighter? You guys kill me.

All my friends who watch boxing said mayweather is boring, 99% of threads at one time or another stated mayweather is boring, larry merchant himself non stop calls mayweather boring..

So i thought he was boring

yoru rite i never watched his fights or manny ******qiao's fights, i rather watch replays of real boxers with skills and HEART like

sugar ray tommy hearns hagler lennox lewis joe razier even prime mike tyson is better then his or ******qiao's garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
      Tougher question than I thought.....you'd think Ruiz because he didn't even really have anything to marvel at as far as speed, or skill, or showmanship. He did fight a lot of good fighters so you could distract yourself watching them I guess

BUT Norman Stone, his trainer, was hilarious to watch and were often the best part of Ruiz fights. So maybe Ruiz + Stone less boring than modern Wlad

this is some funny as sht

Comment

Originally posted by wladimir1988 View Post
        All my friends who watch boxing said mayweather is boring, 99% of threads at one time or another stated mayweather is boring, larry merchant himself non stop calls mayweather boring..

yoru rite i never watched his fights or manny ******qiao's fights, i rather watch replays of real boxers with skills and HEART like

sugar ray tommy hearns hagler lennox lewis joe razier even prime mike tyson is better then his or ******qiao's garbage.
        floyd has had some boring fights. but theres no way that it can be argued that a majority of his fights are boring. they arent. ppl just havent seen them to know any better.

Comment

ruiz is more exciting than wlad

Comment

Its obvious your friends don't know much about boxing. Maybe you guys should do some research and watch some fights of his. 2 guys beating each other to death isn't always exciting. Sometimes watching the technical brilliance of a fighter is exciting to a guy like me.

I never found all of Roy Jones fights exciting really, but i did find him very exciting as a fighter and I watched all of his fights because of his boxing style.

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
              Its obvious your friends don't know much about boxing. Maybe you guys should do some research and watch some fights of his. 2 guys beating each other to death isn't always exciting. Sometimes watching the technical brilliance of a fighter is exciting to a guy like me.

I never found all of Roy Jones fights exciting really, but i did find him very exciting as a fighter and I watched all of his fights because of his boxing style.
              I like your sig picture because I like black men

but that won't stop me from saying it's a pretty big insult to roy jones jr for you to compare him to floyd mayweather in terms of excitment

and before anyone says Floyd does better ppv

Roy was in a era with like 20 other boxing superstars, Floyd is in a era with ONE.

so anything floyd does will naturally be bigger then roy.lennox.evander. etc

because he's only one of 2
              when they were 1 of many

also 99% of people buy floyd ppvs to see him die in the ring

when bob arum's son died dude **** was so happy

Comment

Originally posted by elplayapimp View Post
                this is some funny as sht
                I swear the "N-Word" was coming at some point when I saw this fight...

Comment

I like your sig picture because I like black men

but that won't stop me from saying it's a pretty big insult to roy jones jr for you to compare him to floyd mayweather in terms of excitment

and before anyone says Floyd does better ppv

Roy was in a era with like 20 other boxing superstars, Floyd is in a era with ONE.

so anything floyd does will naturally be bigger then roy.lennox.evander. etc

because he's only one of 2
                  when they were 1 of many

also 99% of people buy floyd ppvs to see him die in the ring

when bob arum's son died dude **** was so happy

Comment

Working...
                  X