Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller just announced for UFC on FOX 3...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller just announced for UFC on FOX 3...

Our 3rd FOX fight May 5th at the IZOD Center in New Jersey will feature Nate Diaz vs Jim Miller!!! Nate = 3 sub and 5 FON Jim = 3 SON!!
    Via Dana White's Twitter...

Jiu Jitsu fans should expect high level grappling! This is a sick fight. WAR DIAZ!

Comment

Ahhh Kaps, I got 1 billion on Jim Miller over ya boy Nate, I won a dollar bet on him against Melvin, dude is tough as nails. haha

Comment

Good fight.

I don't know who to pick.

I'm going to have to say it depends on how Diaz shows up. Diaz has the talent to beat Miller I think, but it's going to be a tough fight. I see Diaz as more versatile, which could give him the edge if he can perform upto his potential.

Comment

great fight, was just about to post this up. i'll go with nate for now.
          is mayweather still fighting on may 5th? i wonder if the two events will affect each other. this isn't going to be a one fight show like velazquez/jds was.

Comment

Jim aint gonna take to kindly to that mean muggin **** nate be doing this is gonna be explosive and of course ill bet on jim

Comment

this is a sick fight. could be foty if you appreciated grappling as well.

two of the toughest guys in the sport. Really hard to decide who to root for here.

Comment

Jim is too strong for NAte

Comment

Nate finds a way to pull this one out.

FOTY material?

Comment

Nate wins.

So when is he going to get that title shot?

Comment

Working...
                    X