No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alexander Eyes Ortiz vs Berto Winner After Maidana

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Alexander Eyes Ortiz vs Berto Winner After Maidana

Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander "The Great" appeared on a recent episode of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Alexander will face Marcos Maidana on February 25th in the main event of an HBO doubleheader. WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner will defend his title versus Eloy Perez in the televised opener. [Click Here To Read More]

Here comes the hate in 5...4...3...2....

Comment

I hate devon, but Guerrero...THIS is how u earn a Mayweather fight...Devon is willing to do what it takes to become the number 3 ww....Once he is number 3, he can get his fight with Mayweather

Comment

Alexander vs Maidana is a very good fight. I think Maidana stops him, but we'll see. Matthysse gave Alexander lots of problems, and, although Maidana is not as sound as Matthysse, he is more relentless in his attacks. Should be a fun fight... Then the winner vs Berto/Ortiz? Man, that would be awesome. Not to say that Ortiz is gonna beat Berto again, but I'd love to see Ortiz vs Maidana 2!!!

Comment

I can't believe Ima say this but.... WAR Devon !!

This guy constantly fights the best.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
            Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander "The Great" appeared on a recent episode of The Boxing Lab, BoxingScene.com's official audio show. Alexander will face Marcos Maidana on February 25th in the main event of an HBO doubleheader. WBO super featherweight champion Adrien Broner will defend his title versus Eloy Perez in the televised opener. [Click Here To Read More]
            I am not interested in hearing about Alexanders next opponent.

I want him to focus solely on the guy who is standing in front of him, and put together the kind of performance that will justify speculation about Berto/Ortiz, and yes, even Maidana.

Comment

He should probably worry about Maidana first...stress on the word "worry"

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                I can't believe Ima say this but.... WAR Devon !!

This guy constantly fights the best.
                Though he's gotten some gift decisions, gotta respect the fact that he gets in there against quality opposition. Gonna root for Devon against Maidana.

Comment

Devon definitely has the heart of a fighter. I don't think I've ever seen him not want a fight with the best.

Comment

Alexander needs to make adjustments.

Even if he eeks by Maidana, I can't see him beating Ortiz or Berto without adjusting.

Comment

Working...
                    X