Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stupid tv started acting up today and I started punching it hoping it would fix it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I punched the side of it a couple times, then my dumb ass punched the screen. And I have to say my fist hurt kind of after punching it in the screen.

Maybe I do have anger problems, but my anger problems is because people are dickheads and don't know how to be nice. I bet if I went to a different country they would be friendlier.

I really don't like people, they're obnoxious and have poor manners. I hate people, I hate humans. Most humans only care about themselves and not the people around them.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
      No, on the original tv **** looks better on it unless you have a 1080p video for lcd screens. And on lcd screens it makes side-bars on some ****os.
      Your talking about the picture quality of a 16 inch TV for ****?

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Howie View Post
        Your talking about the picture quality of a 16 inch TV for ****?

How big of a screen do you need for ****? Thats actually pretty big especially when I'm like 2-3 feet away from the tv.

Comment

How big of a screen do you need for ****? Thats actually pretty big especially when I'm like 2-3 feet away from the tv.
          Still hoping your joking. . .

Comment

I punched the side of it a couple times, then my dumb ass punched the screen. And I have to say my fist hurt kind of after punching it in the screen.

Maybe I do have anger problems, but my anger problems is because people are dickheads and don't know how to be nice. I bet if I went to a different country they would be friendlier.

I really don't like people, they're obnoxious and have poor manners. I hate people, I hate humans. Most humans only care about themselves and not the people around them.
            Do you hate a *****?

Comment

Originally posted by Hi-Dro View Post
              Do you hate a *****?
              Who dosent

Comment

Working...
              X