No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse - CompuBox Analysis

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse - CompuBox Analysis

If Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse had to have a name, it might be "Uncrowned vs. Underdog." That's because Matthysse has long been considered the uncrowned junior welterweight champion while Garcia has struggled to gain respect despite his undefeated record and his status as a two-belt titleholder.

Each has much to prove Saturday night and they will be doing so before the largest audience of 2013. Matthysse is an 11-5 favorite (as of 9/9). Statistical factors that may influence the outcome include:
    [Click Here To Read More]

I pick Garcia to win this. I am feeling a KO if Garcia can get off early. Matthysse starts slow and Garcia starts getting in his rhythm around the 2nd/3rd round. Garcia can end a fight early if he gets off a good power shot and Matthysse can be hit cleanly. I think Garcia is going to set him up and put him down. Could be wrong but just feel and felt from the beginning that Garcia is going to win and whenever I went against my gut I was wrong. Sometimes I picked with doubt but still went with the guy out of rooting for the under dog but never once did my pick sway to Matthysse. Lucas can indeed win but I think Garcia pulls it off. I like his timing, counters and the way he sets his shots up. If he gets sloppy or drawn into a Matthysse kind of fight then he will possibly lose. All in all a great fight and either way it is good for the sport.

Comment

No way Garcia wins this lol

Comment

Danny is cool, but Lucas is savage.
        Both have killer left hooks, both swing wide at times.
        Danny thinks he also has the decision option. Lucas thinks he only has the KO option.

Comment

warrrrrrrr Danny !!

Comment

Garcia have lethal body shots.. to slow down matthysse and ko WARRR DANNY!!

Comment

Originally posted by LaBéstia View Post
              No way Garcia wins this lol
              No way? Lucas is human just like everyone else.

Comment

Nobody will think Lucas is human after he finishes with Danny.

Y'all gonna feel this through your TV's :O

Comment

Originally posted by -Body Snatcher- View Post
                  No way? Lucas is human just like everyone else.
                  question: after lucas ko danny will u change ur avatar pic?

Comment

Danny chin and defense will fail him. Lucas by KO 5.

Comment

Working...
                    X