No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits Pressure is On, Needs To Be Impressive

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Admits Pressure is On, Needs To Be Impressive

WBO welterweight champion Manny Pacquiao (54-3-2, 38KOs) is not sugarcoating the reality of this Saturday's fight with unbeaten Timothy Bradley (28-0, 12KOs) at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Pacquiao needs an impressive performance. The Filipino superstar openly admits "the pressure is there" to look impressive after lackluster outings against Shane Mosley and Juan Manuel Marquez.

[Click Here To Read More]

Hope that means he wants to KO Bradley.

Comment

evven pacman admits JMM kicked his ass over and over he keeps saying the same thing afterall if you really win you cant underestimate someone.....

Comment

which is why this fight is gonna be a good fight. Manny has to have the killler instinct to win and be that machine he is and can be. Bradley needs to show the world what hes made of and has everything riding on this....plus his 0 on his record is at stake. Both fighters are determined and in need of.

Comment

Im favoring pacman because in this fight timmy has zero power ,and pacman has a great chin,unless timmy hits hard enough to bother pacman i see him getting steamrolled ,this reminds me of oba carr vs oscar delahoya, a slick boxer vs a power puncher will probably play out the same way too with bradley eventually getting caught and ko-ed

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
            Im favoring pacman because in this fight timmy has zero power ,and pacman has a great chin,unless timmy hits hard enough to bother pacman i see him getting steamrolled ,this reminds me of oba carr vs oscar delahoya, a slick boxer vs a power puncher will probably play out the same way too with bradley eventually getting caught and ko-ed
            dont sleep on Bradleys power. Its there! So is Mannys. And if Manny dont show up to fight as he didnt in his JMM fight...Bradley will win this.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              which is why this fight is gonna be a good fight. Manny has to have the killler instinct to win and be that machine he is and can be. Bradley needs to show the world what hes made of and has everything riding on this....plus his 0 on his record is at stake. Both fighters are determined and in need of.
              yup pac is coming in motivated...can't wait for this fight!

Comment

It's funny all these people saying Bradley has "zero" power........I'd like to see how many of you guys would step in the ring with the 5 foot-6 inch 147 pound weakling and take a punch to the face from him. I'll pay for the flight to come out and laugh as you get put on your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  It's funny all these people saying Bradley has "zero" power........I'd like to see how many of you guys would step in the ring with the 5 foot-6 inch 147 pound weakling and take a punch to the face from him. I'll pay for the flight to come out and laugh as you get put on your ass.
                  Paypal me the money and I will fly out.

Comment

Originally posted by Uns View Post
                    Paypal me the money and I will fly out.
                    I'll pay for my flight to come see you get dropped.......I ain't paying for someone else's poor choices, lol. Ya'll the one's saying he doesn't have any power, not me.

Comment

Working...
                    X