Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: Honestly, I Don't Know Kell Brook At All

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marcos Maidana: Honestly, I Don't Know Kell Brook At All

Three days ago our friends at BoxingScene.com reported that promoter Eddie Hearn, who oversees unbeaten welterweight contender Kell Brook, would love to match the Sheffield-born fighter with junior welterweight champion Marcos Maidana someday.

[Click Here To Read More]

if he unifies with Garcia, will there be 2 wba super champions?

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
      if he unifies with Garcia, will there be 2 wba super champions?
      Nah. . . There is: Interim, Regular, Super. . Can't be TWO super champs!

Lol why you photoshop Rashad Evans? His eyes ain't never look like that?

Comment

kell is building a fan base in Sheffield and then he will prob go over to America.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
          Nah. . . There is: Interim, Regular, Super. . Can't be TWO super champs!

Lol why you photoshop Rashad Evans? His eyes ain't never look like that?
          That's what happens when you get knocked the fuck out, your eyes roll around.

I'm not surprised Maidana hasn't heard of a fighter who's only just stepping up to world level. People act as if Brook is ready to challenge the likes of Alexander/Berto/Ortiz etc.

Comment

Seeing how Maidana did against Alexander at 147, I'd probably favor Brook especially in Britain. As for Maidana vs Garcia I'd probably favor Maidana in this one. If Morales was able to beat up Garcia and hurt him Maidana might just drop him.

Comment

w/Maidana's limited, 1 dimensional style, Brook will beat him...make the bout..

Comment

Maidana could stop Brook, he's going to visit the canvas a couple of times.

Comment

Not surprising he doesn't know who Brook is...a scrub who has YET to step up his comp...beating Ricky Hatton blood relative doesn't not make you great.

As long as Brook doesn't hold like Alexander, Maidana steamrolls him.

Comment

LMAO!!! Maidana is a G! If Maidana ever moves back up I'd like to see this fight . As much as Hatton was able to touch Brook in that fight, I think Maidana would too and he actually KO's dudes ha ha. Honestly, most people don't know who Brook is except the Brits & the hardcore boxing fans.

Comment

Working...
                    X