you only get to pick one.

If you pick music, you cant watch boxing anymore
    If you pick boxing, you cant listen to music anymore
    music
    49.06%
    boxing
    50.94%

Boxing Music videos

Last edited by LeG00N; 01-08-2013, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Musical boxing videos

Comment

I hardly listen to music...I listen to sports talk radio in the car.

Comment

The Solace of Symphonies.....

I've watched boxing since I was a kid basically, some of my greatest heroes are boxers. It's a sport that entertained me like few others have, with legendary struggles between valiant warriors. There is no question that boxing has a special place in my heart, but brutality has been a terrible force throughout human history. Think of all the death and waste that has been associated with fighting, all of the loss and pain.

Then think about music, and how it feels when you play it or hear it. Think about all of those songs for every occasion, the songs that made you laugh and the ones that made you pump your fist in the air. Think about those soft tones that serenaded you with your lover or the ballads that brought you to tears. Music builds and expands the human conscious to a higher level, so the choice is so complete that to entertain the choice isn't a choice at all, indeed, it becomes absurd.

The violence in boxing may be controlled, but it's still an acknowledgement that some think this is the only way to arrive at a conclusion.

Comment

As a long time fan of both, music. It makes the world go round. I don't know what I'd do without music, but without boxing....there's always another sport to watch. It really pains me to write this....

Comment

Why choose? you will never have to in life.

Comment

Music. I feel terrible saying that. I can still box myself though right?

Comment

I make my living in music so naturally I'd go that direction. But, I'd choose boxing for fitness over boxing for entertainment

Comment

Music so easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X