• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 lbs is really not that hard to drop.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
      10 lbs is really not that hard to drop.
      It's not 10lbs. It's an additional 10lbs on top of the fact that she's already pushing her body to the limit just getting to 145, which has been a challenge for her. I trained in a gym with several well-known UFC pros and none of them did the type of insane training that she puts herself through in some of the videos I've seen. This is a disciplined woman. I'm not a fan of her's or anything, but I am a fan of being honest and not playing favorites. The fact that UFC management has gotten involved in manipulating the fans into this type of favoritism once again is another testament to what a sham they are.

Comment

who called out who first? serious question I'm actually wondering who made the very first verbal move to the other?

because I feel the person who first called the other out, whom first spoke the others name should be the one to go to that persons weight division. no different than what Chad Dawson did with Andre Ward, Chad called him out so he came to where he is to fight him he didn't say I call you but you have to do this, this, this, this, this, this and that, regardless of how difficult or what he realized he is the one who issued the challenge so he has to man up.

I don't know who called out who first but honestly that's the example I'd follow, you called her out so go to her weight class and get her or if not shut the **** up

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
          It's not 10lbs. It's an additional 10lbs on top of the fact that she's already pushing her body to the limit just getting to 145, which has been a challenge for her. I trained in a gym with several well-known UFC pros and none of them did the type of insane training that she puts herself through in some of the videos I've seen. This is a disciplined woman. I'm not a fan of her's or anything, but I am a fan of being honest and not playing favorites. The fact that UFC management has gotten involved in manipulating the fans into this type of favoritism once again is another testament to what a sham they are.
          Redd Foxx is dropping knowledge all over this thread.

Comment

It probably wouldn't be so challenging for her if she'd STOP TAKING ****ING STEROIDS....

Comment

Cyborg only really has a couple choices. She can stop cycling, take Dana up on his offer of Mike Dolce, diet and make weight to fight the champion. Keep listening to Tito and go fight for Peanuts elsewhere, or say she'll make 135, show up over weight, and hope that Ronda doesn't cancel the fight.....

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                who called out who first? serious question I'm actually wondering who made the very first verbal move to the other?

because I feel the person who first called the other out, whom first spoke the others name should be the one to go to that persons weight division. no different than what Chad Dawson did with Andre Ward, Chad called him out so he came to where he is to fight him he didn't say I call you but you have to do this, this, this, this, this, this and that, regardless of how difficult or what he realized he is the one who issued the challenge so he has to man up.

I don't know who called out who first but honestly that's the example I'd follow, you called her out so go to her weight class and get her or if not shut the **** up
                http://www.cagepotato.com/twitter-be...death-warrant/

Comment

I still say this has catchweight written all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                    Cyborg only really has a couple choices. She can stop cycling, take Dana up on his offer of Mike Dolce, diet and make weight to fight the champion. Keep listening to Tito and go fight for Peanuts elsewhere, or say she'll make 135, show up over weight, and hope that Ronda doesn't cancel the fight.....

Who else but Ronda is a real challenge for her? I admit I'm not very familiar with the women ufc fighters, but hasn't Cyborg beat the major players in the game? The litle monster Ronda seems to me her only big fight.

I hope we get to see these two fight, in w/e deal can be made that's a pretty fair playing field. Even better to see Ronda @135lb's beat Cyborg @145...anybody think that's possible? Wouldn't that be something?
                    Last edited by jazluvr; 01-02-2013, 05:39 PM.

Comment

The thing which never ceases to amaze me is that people still take D. White remotely seriously, whatsoever. Yeah, we have never seen this before. Dragging another fighter through the mud to promote one of his little crown jewels. And 10 pounds is a lot, after already cutting down. Dolce? Kaps, seriously I thought you were better than this, but than you can be a true fanboy for some fighters, this is such a case.

Comment

Working...
                      X