Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

some stunning statements made on youtube !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• some stunning statements made on youtube !!!

just looking through comments on youtube about certain fights this is what some supposed knowledgable boxing fan wrote in the comments section about holyfield vs foreman video this is what they posted.......................

watch ali foreman in 1974, there is no way they could compete at all, I loved foreman's comeback, but ali is way overrated who did he fight? Frazier could not be in the ring to day, maybe they could with todays training, but klitchko etc Botha would have killed ali, Tyson would have embarrassed ali, they make fun of holmes cause he fought no one for 12 years,but still he was a champ.........................

ali fought nobody what the hell ????? only some of the best in heavyweight history ,hes critical about 1970s heavyweights ??? a golden age of heavyweights , i just thought it funny as hell some of the comments people make on there that NO NOTHING ABOUT BOXING OR ITS HISTORY .

This thread is about.......youtube comments.

Comment

YouTube warriors don't have a clue they be saying stupid shyt like "mayweather ducking the klitschkos"

Comment

hey " iam so sorry" ,just making a point on how out of touch some people are on facts about boxing , dont have a cow dude.
        Last edited by bender2000; 11-27-2012, 05:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamiegeorge91 View Post
          YouTube warriors don't have a clue they be saying stupid shyt like "mayweather ducking the klitschkos"
          Saw a great one recently. The video featured various clip of Andre Ward, and the comment was "He's good but I don't see anything special in him like Mayweather. Adrien Broner breaks him down and stops him in the late rounds".

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post
            hey " iam so sorry" ,just making a point on how out of touch some people are on facts about boxing , dont have a cow dude.
            I'm just joking bro. There's actually some very comical youtube comments on boxing videos.

Comment

Originally posted by bender2000 View Post

Comment

Working...
              X