No announcement yet.

Pacquiao to Bradley: God told me not to knock you out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
    Well if that's the case then god wanted him sparked out against Marquez.

God can be cruel sometimes.

The lord works in mysterious ways

Comment

Originally posted by Rapid Counter View Post
      The lord works in mysterious ways
      I don't mind folks quoting the bible and whatnot, but if something doesn't happen as they felt god had planned it, shouldn't that give them a clue that god doesn't care either way?

Seems like he doesn't want to be bothered.

Comment

It's possible guys. Pacquiao takes it easy sometimes but he can be vicious. No way he could have failed to take out a man who had both feet injured. If you see even the fight that Pacquiao got knocked out by Marquez, Marquez was taking a savage beating and at that rate I do not see how he could have gone 2 other rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Jakutindi Wauya View Post
          It's possible guys. Pacquiao takes it easy sometimes but he can be vicious. No way he could have failed to take out a man who had both feet injured. If you see even the fight that Pacquiao got knocked out by Marquez, Marquez was taking a savage beating and at that rate I do not see how he could have gone 2 other rounds.
          JMM was committing to his offence more and hanging in the pocket a lot longer in the fourth fight with Pacquiao. He gambled and it paid off. Bradley never took those risks, and as such Manny came as close to knocking him out as he did to knocking Marquez out in their third fight.

Maybe Bradley will feel he has to take more chances this time and land some big counters. We'll see. The more chances he takes the more likely it is that Manny 'gets his fire back'.

Comment

If the Pacquiao that fought Ledwaba shows up, Bradley's career, I can't say it's over, will slow down. Or the Pacquiao that fought Barrera... It's the Pacquiao that didn't care about getting beat. All he cared about was beating his opponent to death...

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
              If the Pacquiao that fought Ledwaba shows up, Bradley's career, I can't say it's over, will slow down. Or the Pacquiao that fought Barrera... It's the Pacquiao that didn't care about getting beat. All he cared about was beating his opponent to death...
              That Pacquiao probably wouldn't have had much success as a welterweight. When he started fighting bigger guys he had to learn how to box more or get his clock cleaned.

Comment

Timmy better pray that God doesn't tell PAC to go beast mode

Comment

There's no place for all that religion stuff in the ring. Exhibit a: Robert Guerrero

Comment

Did God tell him to drink Hennessy and screw over his wife?
                    God tell him to let the devil be his promoter?
                    God made him scared of needles

Comment

Here's the interview :

Comment

Working...
                      X