No announcement yet.

How Did Lee Oma Get Double DQ'ed For "Clowning Around"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sonnyboyx2 View Post
    You need to go back to NSB because you knowledge of Boxing History is zero... Lee Oma was DSQ aganst Weinberg then 2 weeks later he was knocked out by Battling Bob Satterfield, he then avenged that loss by Satterfield as well as beating World No1 Nick Barone... You have not a clue who Bob Satterfield was or what his claim to fame is, IMO Satterfield was the greatest value-for-money fighter in boxing history as well as him being one of the hardest punchers ever.. if Satterfield was to have fought Juan Carlos Gomez he would have brutally butchered Gomez in the opening round yet Lee Oma was good enough to dish-out a boxing lesson to beat Satterfield by UD... you need to sit down and watch yourself as many fights of Bob Satterfield as you possibly can then come back here and tell me how pathetic boxing today is compared to the Ezzard Charles Bob Satterfield era.
    I stopped at Nick Barone was the number 1 contender. The only person Nick Barone ever fought over 188 lbs was Lee Oma....GOLDEN AGE EVERYBODY. Oh it was beautiful the way 5'9 175 lbs men were considered heavyweights...its a total joke. Juan Carlos Gomez at cruiser would have been the biggest, tallest and strongest person nick barone ever fought. Nick Barones KO% of 34% is right up there with...I dont know...no heavyweights today?

Nick Barone was world number 1 even though over half his fights were against guys weighing under 170 lbs...yep. And this is what I am dealing with. This moron, who thinks a 170 lbs man is at an advantage when fighting someone with 80 lbs on them.

Yep Bob Satterfield would knock out Gomez...who never was knocked out until moving up to HW...Bob Satterfield and his sub 45% KO%....yep, he'd KO Gomez in one round. How is this guy not banned? Seriously. This is just nonsense and trolling.

The point isnt can a bum give a good fighter a hard fight, the point was made by Sonnyboy that the Klitschko's are fighting unworthy challengrs, my retort was look at Ezzard Charles's challengers. They are hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
      I stopped at Nick Barone was the number 1 contender. The only person Nick Barone ever fought over 188 lbs was Lee Oma....GOLDEN AGE EVERYBODY. Oh it was beautiful the way 5'9 175 lbs men were considered heavyweights...its a total joke. Juan Carlos Gomez at cruiser would have been the biggest, tallest and strongest person nick barone ever fought. Nick Barones KO% of 34% is right up there with...I dont know...no heavyweights today?

Nick Barone was world number 1 even though over half his fights were against guys weighing under 170 lbs...yep. And this is what I am dealing with. This moron, who thinks a 170 lbs man is at an advantage when fighting someone with 80 lbs on them.

Yep Bob Satterfield would knock out Gomez...who never was knocked out until moving up to HW...Bob Satterfield and his sub 45% KO%....yep, he'd KO Gomez in one round. How is this guy not banned? Seriously. This is just nonsense and trolling.

The point isnt can a bum give a good fighter a hard fight, the point was made by Sonnyboy that the Klitschko's are fighting unworthy challengrs, my retort was look at Ezzard Charles's challengers. They are hilarious.
      Bob Satterfield would destroy Gomez in less than a round that i am sure of...Why is your entire argument in every single thread you have ever posted based on height, weight & ridiculous KO % ? .... which is nothing comared to fighting ability, Manny Pacquiao is fighting world class fighters who are 50lbs and 5ins taller than what his natural fighting weight is... if you dont come up with something other than height, weight & KO% then i am afraid i will have to put you on my ignore list along with the other Height & weight geeks who have the same playground mentality as you do "My brother is Bigger than your brother"

Comment

Bob Satterfield would destroy Gomez in less than a round that i am sure of...Why is your entire argument in every single thread you have ever posted based on height, weight & ridiculous KO % ? .... which is nothing comared to fighting ability, Manny Pacquiao is fighting world class fighters who are 50lbs and 5ins taller than what his natural fighting weight is... if you dont come up with something other than height, weight & KO% then i am afraid i will have to put you on my ignore list along with the other Height & weight geeks who have the same playground mentality as you do "My brother is Bigger than your brother"
        You are such a joke, Manny's natural weight is 150. How do I know this...BECAUSE HE SAID SO. He has never even fought someone over 147. And he weighed 146 lbs. If weight doesnt matter how come Manny PAcquiao has never been outweighed by more than 2 lbs in a fight. 2 lbs. Why add weight? Why not stay at his natural weight if you really think it is 97 lbs. I mean you think Manny Pacquiaos natural weight is 97 lbs. How can you post here? HOw are you not banned? Manny walks around at 150, bob Satterfield walked around at 170. Clottey was only an inch and a half larger than Manny. AND THATS WHY HE GETS THE CREDIT HE GETS. Because he fights guys who are "naturally" bigger. If you dont think size matters than Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the GOAT. Theres no debating that. I mean his resume if you take out size...its untouchable. How can you argue Pacquiao who struggeled mightily with JMM is on Floyds level when Floyd destroyed him. So to you Floyds the GOAT. I am just clarifying that.

And again Manny has never been outweighed in a fight by over 2 lbs. Never, not once. Fighting guys 50 lbs bigger? yeah ****ing right. Manny proves size and weight matters because if it didnt why would he insist on catchweights? Youre a joke. I own you.

Sonnyboy: Size doesnt matter look at Manny Pacquaio?
        Me: Uhh...the dude always moves up in wieght to fight bigger guys and he still insists on catchweights if he cant move up to the highest of the actual weight class

::sonnyboy walks away in shame and disgrace::

Comment

Originally posted by Die Antwoord View Post
          You are such a joke, Manny's natural weight is 150. How do I know this...BECAUSE HE SAID SO. He has never even fought someone over 147. And he weighed 146 lbs. If weight doesnt matter how come Manny PAcquiao has never been outweighed by more than 2 lbs in a fight. 2 lbs. Why add weight? Why not stay at his natural weight if you really think it is 97 lbs. I mean you think Manny Pacquiaos natural weight is 97 lbs. How can you post here? HOw are you not banned? Manny walks around at 150, bob Satterfield walked around at 170. Clottey was only an inch and a half larger than Manny. AND THATS WHY HE GETS THE CREDIT HE GETS. Because he fights guys who are "naturally" bigger. If you dont think size matters than Floyd Mayweather Jr. is the GOAT. Theres no debating that. I mean his resume if you take out size...its untouchable. How can you argue Pacquiao who struggeled mightily with JMM is on Floyds level when Floyd destroyed him. So to you Floyds the GOAT. I am just clarifying that.

And again Manny has never been outweighed in a fight by over 2 lbs. Never, not once. Fighting guys 50 lbs bigger? yeah ****ing right. Manny proves size and weight matters because if it didnt why would he insist on catchweights? Youre a joke. I own you.

Sonnyboy: Size doesnt matter look at Manny Pacquaio?
          Me: Uhh...the dude always moves up in wieght to fight bigger guys and he still insists on catchweights if he cant move up to the highest of the actual weight class

::sonnyboy walks away in shame and disgrace::
          No you have got it wrong my friend... Sonnyboy walks away laughing his **** off at how deluded and idiotic you are Pacquiao started his pro career fighting at 97lbs he is now fighting at 154lbs with Margarito being 5ins taller than him yet Pacquiao is the 1/6 fav

i will give you 30 mins to read this post then your going on my list soft lad

Comment

No you have got it wrong my friend... Sonnyboy walks away laughing his **** off at how deluded and idiotic you are Pacquiao started his pro career fighting at 97lbs he is now fighting at 154lbs with Margarito being 5ins taller than him yet Pacquiao is the 1/6 fav

i will give you 30 mins to read this post then your going on my list soft lad
            Wait so he started his pro career weight 97lbs...97? Dude you can look this stuff up easily. It was 106. Not to mention he started his pro career 15 years ago when he was what? 15 years old? Dear god, just end it dude. Nor the fact that he adds weight to fight guys, why would he do that if there is no benefit in the weight.

WHY ADD ****ING WEIGHT IF IT DOESNT HELP YOU.

WHY MAKE CATCHWEIGHTS IF WEIGHT DOESNT MATTER

You lie about everything. I mean so now Margs a whole 8 cm larger than Manny is 5 inches taller. Cleveland Williams is bigger than Vitali. You dont know what youre talking about.

Comment

Working...
            X