Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Garcia-Matthysse: Fighters, Writers Give Their Preditcions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Garcia-Matthysse: Fighters, Writers Give Their Preditcions

LAS VEGAS - In what is being called its own main event, the Unified Super Lightweight World Championship mega-fight between Danny "Swift" Garcia and Lucas "The Machine" Matthysse has boxing fans and media scratching their heads. The task of choosing between Matthysse's power and Garcia's boxing IQ has proven to be a difficult one, even for the most knowledgeable boxing enthusiasts. While Matthysse has a slight edge amongst the sweet science experts listed below, this potential 'Fight of the Year' candidate could certainly go either way.

One thing is for sure, when these two warriors step into the ring at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas this Saturdaynight live on SHOWTIME PPV (9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT), they are going to get the crowd out of their seats and ready for the Mayweather vs. Canelo main event super fight.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Garcia actually got quite a few picks in this one.

Comment

Wow a lot of people picking garcia. The closer saturday gets, the more intriguing this fight becomes.

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Garcia actually got quite a few picks in this one.
        I skimmed, but every Garcia prediction had him winning because he's a skilled boxer whose defense will be too good. LOL.

If he proves that in this fight, okay, but he hasn't shown that yet at all.
        Last edited by bojangles1987; 09-12-2013, 05:26 PM.

Comment

The very first one.... .box circles around Matthysse..... what?!

Comment

The explanations for choosing Garcia are just lolworthy. I just wish more gamblers felt that way so I could get more for betting on Matthysse.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
              I skimmed, but every Garcia prediction had him winning because he's a skilled boxer whose defense will be too good. LOL.

Now that I look I see two Philly boxing sites that picked him, a Puerto Rican boxing site, the fighter's picks are almost always going to be biased. Some guys did pick him that are well known in boxing, Kevin Iole was a name that picked him that surprised me.

Unless Garcia just likes getting hit and has an elite level defense that he's been hiding, he's getting KO'd.

Comment

I'm surprised alot of people are picking Danny. Lucas can box too. I'm dropping 100 bucks on Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post

I had to read them twice to check they were talking about the same Garcia. It's amazing how people can see things so differently.

Comment

the nervousness is pouring outta those once BOLD posts lmfao....Swift never had to go in his bag so it's normal to assume he doesn't have a bag of tricks....but it's not smart to think he's incapable of skillful boxing....his amateur record wasn't bad at all imo

Comment

Working...
                    X