No announcement yet.

Khan vs Molina in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    AK was on soccer am? And he mentioned Molina? I use to watch that when I was about 10-12 years old haha
    Yeah he was on it

I turned it on and Sky Sports was on and Amir Khan was talking so I jsut watched the rest of his interview. Only saw the tail end where he announced he has hired Hunter and his trainer and he'll be fighting Molina on the 1st or 15th of Dec he said, no official date yet.

He also said he hasn't got a location yet. Said he wants it in the UK but it could be in America.

I used to watch Soccer AM about 10 years ago too when Tim Lovejoy was the host It was a decent show back then but I've never really been big into Football anyway. Haven't watched it in about 10 years either to be honest.

Comment

http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...4398&cat=boxer

never heard of him.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        Yeah he was on it

I turned it on and Sky Sports was on and Amir Khan was talking so I jsut watched the rest of his interview. Only saw the tail end where he announced he has hired Hunter and his trainer and he'll be fighting Molina on the 1st or 15th of Dec he said, no official date yet.

He also said he hasn't got a location yet. Said he wants it in the UK but it could be in America.

I used to watch Soccer AM about 10 years ago too when Tim Lovejoy was the host It was a decent show back then but I've never really been big into Football anyway. Haven't watched it in about 10 years either to be honest.
        Stop trying to cover it up.

We now all know that IronDanHamza sets his alarm for 9.55am every Saturdays just to wake up for Soccer AM.....

Comment

Originally posted by Roy Jones Jnr View Post
          Stop trying to cover it up.

We now all know that IronDanHamza sets his alarm for 9.55am every Saturdays just to wake up for Soccer AM.....
          !

My friend I wish I could get up at that time with such ease!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Yeah he was on it

it use to be a decent show then, nowadays I feel as if they go a bit over the top.

Comment

Working...
            X