Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Shane Mosley Final Presser Face To Face

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Canelo, Shane Mosley Final Presser Face To Face

MGM Grand, Las Vegas - WBC junior middleweight champion Saul Alvarez (39-0-1, 29KOs) went face to face with former three division beltholder "Sugar" Shane Mosley (46-7-1, 39KOs). Mosley-Alvarez is the co-feature to the Floyd Mayweather-Miguel Cotto HBO pay-per-view on Saturday night at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Photos by Alma Montiel.

[Click Here To Read More]

jessie vargas is taller then latimore? wtf

Comment

war forbes,quintana, and canelo

Comment

It would make me sooo happy if shot Sugar Shane Margarito's Canelo.

Comment

I hope Shane knocks this fool out. Anything less than a knockout for Alvarez and this fight is a failure, that's the only reason they called Mosley's name for this, they think he's so shot the ginger can knock him out.

Comment

Mosley's gray hairs are no match against Canelo's balding.

Comment

shane looks younger in those pics than he was in his fights against floyd and pac...maybe he still has some left in the tank to derail the gingerkid's hype train...hopefully

Comment

Shane looks very confident! I dont think he wins this! but i hope he proves us wrong and puts up a hell of a fight and a real good test for canelo

Comment

Shane looking right....upset city...lets get it!!!

Comment

Whether it's Mosley or Cotto, I'd love to see at least one upset. Canelo is still very untested. I can't even think of the last guy he faced who could actually punch. Other than Cintron who was done.

Comment

Working...
                    X