No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pavlik Arrested For Allegedly Refusing to Pay Cabbie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pavlik Arrested For Allegedly Refusing to Pay Cabbie

Former middleweight champion Kelly Pavlik is facing one misdemeanor count of petty theft after allegedly refusing to pay a taxi driver for a ride home this morning from an Ohio bar, according to television station WKBN.

The price of the fare? $25.

“Pavlik exited the cab, cursed at the driver and said, ‘I’m not paying. You go [expletive] yourself.’ ” the article said. “Pavlik then went into his home and the driver called police. The driver told investigators he recognized Pavlik from seeing him on TV and from posters around Youngstown.” [Click Here To Read More]

dont be a jerk kelly. pay canelo.

Comment

Sad sad sad

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

It's a shame that Pavlik is down this road. He used to be one of my favorites smh!

Comment

At least he caught a cab home this time from the pub,,, probably spent all his money on drinks tho.

Comment

"i'm not paying. go **** yourself!" The fact that he got dropped off at his house makes this even more hilarious!

Comment

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
                Sad sad sad
                He killed his career (and possibly his life) with the booze. Sad to see him still in this state. Look at him. Career was done pretty much before he was 30! Compare with Floyd, Bernard, JMM or even Manny. Geesh.
                Last edited by PeterinMI; 09-18-2013, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post

Comment

He's quite right. The cabbie probably took him the long route to try and squeeze more money out of him!

Comment

Working...
                    X