No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Calls Bull**** on Canelo Sparring Stories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Ellerbe Calls Bull**** on Canelo Sparring Stories

According to a BoxingScene.com report from Rene Umanzor last week, Saul Alvarez’s manager Eddy “Chepo” Reynoso is claiming that his man has been doing tremendous damage to his sparring partners in advance of his Sept. 14 clash with Floyd Mayweather in Las Vegas.

Golden Boy Promotions matchmaker Eric Gomez had the following to say after speaking with Chepo about Canelo’s camp in Big Bear, Calif.

“He told me [Canelo] already knocked off four sparring partners. We’ve already changed eight or nine people and just [sent] him another from Philadelphia. I’ve never seen him like this. One of the sparring partners broke a rib, two other were injured, one of them injured a shoulder and another was knocked out.” [Click Here To Read More]

Lmao...getting nervous team mayweather?

If ellerbe didn't care of the rumors then why comment on it. So sensitive....

Comment

Originally posted by chargerhemi06 View Post
      Lmao...getting nervous team mayweather?

If ellerbe didn't care of the rumors then why comment on it. So sensitive....
      Because he got asked , maybe when the guy said hey Leonard , you heard about Canelo tearing them up in sparring sending 9 sparing partners home , what you got to say , Leonard should of said " no comment " and then you be saying Team Mayweathger are sht scared , lol .

Do you guys think they grab a reporter by the throat and just blurt this stuff out LOL

Comment

Let the countdown to the fight begin.

Comment

Getting nervous about Canelo beating down Shane Mosley Jr.?

Is that really true? Why in hell is he sparring guys the caliber of Shane Mosley Jr.?

Comment

Who are his sparring partners?

Comment

I CAN'T WAIT for the "end of the day" so people can stop saying that *****! But at the end of the day, he's right in what he said.

Comment

Really, that fat twink should pipe down.

Comment

So Canelo is sending sparring partners to the ER basically? Yea ok...

Even if true that dont mean ****. He won't be touching Mayweather with his weak ass offense. And will get mentally broken down, not enough experience.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

this leech really p1sses me off ellerbe needs to stfu

what does he actually do apart from bending over floyd

Comment

Working...
                    X