Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Haymon strangehold on HBO needs to end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do people immediately turn to the race card whenever you criticize a black fighter?

If you dont find anything wrong with Haymon's stronghold on HBO, then you're moron, plain and simple

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Why do people immediately turn to the race card whenever you criticize a black fighter?

If you dont find anything wrong with Haymon's stronghold on HBO, then you're moron, plain and simple
      why? because alot of the dude who posted in this thread are noticable racists. not that i necessarily disagree with the statement. both broner and russell are prospects. they dont belong on hbo dates like this no doubt.

but some of the hate directed their way is uncalled for.

Comment

So saying that Haymon has/had a stranglehold on HBO. And, that HBO shouldn't show Broner or Russell fight against bums it's somehow racist? GTFOH.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          So saying that Haymon has/had a stranglehold on HBO. And, that HBO shouldn't show Broner or Russell fight against bums it's somehow racist? GTFOH.
          its all about agendas. and ppl like medved have them. if u post around here u kno that. i do think the statement is true tho.

Comment

I agree.

I'm just chalking this one up to a date GBP/Haymon already got at the beginning of the year.

I can't wait till 2012 as I hope Herschman will put an end to these Haymon b.s. cards and forced fed fighters.

I can respect what GBP, Top Rank, Shaw and Dibella mean to the sport.....but POS like Haymon are killing the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              why? because alot of the dude who posted in this thread are noticable racists. not that i necessarily disagree with the statement. both broner and russell are prospects. they dont belong on hbo dates like this no doubt.

but some of the hate directed their way is uncalled for.
              Oh please, you immediately throw out the race card even when you agreed with the topic.

How much mor moronic can you get, honestly

Comment

its all about agendas. and ppl like medved have them. if u post around here u kno that. i do think the statement is true tho.
                Medved didn't create the thread. I did. Please tell me when I have been racist.

How about you stop subverting the topic away from the true issue, and onto an something concocted in the minds of you insecure morons.

HBO has been in a huge malaise for the last few years, and right at the heart of it is Haymon being given favours left, right and centre.

So either discuss that issue, or go cry about racism somewhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                  Oh please, you immediately throw out the race card even when you agreed with the topic.

How much mor moronic can you get, honestly

You gotta love his......"but I agree though" disclaimer at the end of each post

Comment

Man I miss the real fighters who earned their way to the top.....guys like Barrera, Lewis, Morales, Tapia, Toney, Margarito, Cotto and others......prospects who fought real fights instead of facing bums and being built up to be something their not due to cancers to the sport such as Haymon.

BTW Williams is a real fighter....bout the only Haymon fighter I have respect for.

Comment

Medved is racist no doubt...That's why he was banned in the first place. But, the TS has no history of racism....So for one or two posters claim him for being racist...Because, OMG he doesn't like the power that Haymon had on HBO and fighters fighting undeserved guys on TV. It's quite ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X