No announcement yet.

Pacquiao "I will never fight Khan"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao "I will never fight Khan"

With a little more than 3 weeks until the big fight, many boxing fans and pundits are looking ahead to whom Manny Pacquiao might fight next. As of now it's unclear who the next opponent might be, but Manny did give a definitive answer on who he won't fight next. On Tuesday, Manny Pacquiao told BoxScoreNews.com that he will never fight his good friend Amir Khan.

" Amir Khan and I are good friends and he will find his own way to superstardom without me. Amir is going to be the greatest fighter of his era. A fight between Amir and me will never happen"

Manny Pacquiao and Amir Khan have become good friends over the years due to the fact that they share the same trainer Freddie Roach. Khan has become a regular fixture at Pacquiao's training camps as sometimes he trains alongside Manny and sometimes he actually spars with Manny.

Khan is set to face Paul McCloskey on Saturday, April 16th at the MEN Arena in Manchester, England. Khan, who will defend his WBA junior welterweight title, spent some time in the Philippines last month to prepare for this fight and to help Manny Pacquiao to train for his fight with Shane Mosley on May 7th at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada. Amir frequently posted pictures of him and Manny on his FaceBook page during their time together in March.
    Advertisement

Many of Manny's fans respect the fact that Pacquiao puts his friendship with Amir above a potential big money fight between the two. It's another example of Manny's integrity and character. Over the last few years, Khan has truly embraced his times with Manny and publicly expresses his admiration for Manny.

In late 2009, when the Mayweathers were attacking Manny in the media and accusing him of taking PEDs, Amir Khan was one of the first people to come to Manny's defense and publicly defend Pacquiao. Khan has also called out Floyd Jr. for a fight but Floyd has yet to respond. In the end, friendship and respect outweigh money and fame.

Quoting from a fake article. I can't believe these things make news.

The reason why he didn't spar with Khan during camp is because his team sees a potential fight with him.

Comment

i dont get why he wouldnt. if khan is able to become that super level star a la hatton, it would be a great fight. itd be dumb not to.

Comment

Manny is cleary shook IMO......

Comment

Manny is scared like a white p*ssy.

Comment

because khan can actually out skill-him in the ring

its all excuses from manny

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Manny is scared like a white p*ssy.
              Originally posted by Needles View Post

Dont be silly guys. Khan is reserved for Floyd.

Comment

Have you guys actually read the article on BoxScoreNews? Clearly fake. LOL @ the double standards. Khan says the same thing and you guys go along with it while Manny's scared.

And Wazaa, this is for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Needles View Post

Manny is afraid to spar with Amir.

Amir + headgear >>>> Manny Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by Seleção No. 13 View Post
                    Have you guys actually read the article on BoxScoreNews? Clearly fake. LOL @ the double standards. Khan says the same thing and you guys go along with it while Manny's scared.

And Wazaa, this is for you.
                    wtf is that?!

****ing Bangladeshi scum.

Comment

Working...
                    X